UGH!

I woke up to blinding light hitting my face, my head already throbbing. The light had found its way through the cracks of the blinds and it was fucking horrible. I grabbed the duvet and chucked it over my head, only to then remember that I'm in a strangers house. For fucksake. With hardly any strength left, I stood up out of bed. I grabbed my stuff and went to open the door when someone opened it before me. Matty.
"Is this a fucking joke, I'm not in the mood for this" I sat back on the bed, rubbing my head with my hands; it really hurt now.
"Thought I'd bring you a drink considering you still owe me one from when you left the other day" Matty said, a smirk across his face.
Shit. I thought he'd of forgotten about that. Not my nicest move but this guy really irritates me. He handed me a glass of water and some tablets, why wasn't he being a dick like usual?
"What happened last night? I genuinely can't remember even coming here"
"You were with my mate George" as he said this, he sat next to me in the bed. He looked good for a change, he had on a floral skirt with a khaki green jumper which was scattered with a few holes. His dark, curly hair slightly flopped over his face and he had to tuck some of it behind his ears. "You both seemed to have gotten pretty drunk and ended up here. George slept downstairs by the way, after I put you to bed. That's as much as I know I'm afraid" he chuckled to himself.
"What's so funny?" I couldn't handle him taking the piss out of me right now.
"Nothing, nothing, just funny how the other day you looked stunning and right now you look fucking dreadful"
My face fell. What a prick.
"Okay well thanks or whatever but I'm leaving now, bye" I just wanted to go home so badly.
"Wait" he grabbed my wrist with his hand, slowly pulling me back "You can't walk home, let me drive you"
"Fine but after that, leave me alone!"

We both slowly crept down the stairs. George was loudly snoring on the sofa, and soon we found ourselves inside of Matty's car. It was silent for a while and as much as I needed that to help with my headache, it was too awkward. I switched the radio on and to my surprise, one of my favourite songs started playing. It was Mystified by Fleetwood Mac.
"Oh my god, I love Fleetwood Mac!"
"Tango in the Night is one of my favourite albums by them" he replied, humming along to the song. He then started singing to it.
"I don't like to compliment people who are dickheads" I started "but you can really sing" I couldn't lie, his voice was amazing.
"It's good I'm not dickhead then hey? And thanks, I'm in a band called the 1975 you know" Matty said this so casually.
I really don't keep up to date with the latest shit and had to break the news to him that I had never heard of them. What kind of name is the 1975 anyway?
"You should come to one of our shows next month. Maybe you'll appreciate George's drumming instead of his ability to shove his tongue down your throat?" he was really starting to piss me off.
Thankfully, we arrived at my flat. I quickly thanked him and left the car. He smiled and waited until I got in the flat before he drove off. I was already dreading telling my mates about all this.