having no head

"Mate" Matty said to George as we walked hand in hand "There's nothing wrong with kinky shit in the bedroom, I just don't want to see you strapped nude to a fucking bed" I was still crying with laughter, Matty hadn't been able to shut up about this mornings incident all day. It had been hilarious to listen to. We'd been sightseeing the classics, from pretentious art museums to seeing the Eiffel Tower; it had been fun. Although we were trying to take in Paris, we were all just so ecstatic for the show tonight! It's all we could talk about. There wasn't many shows left after tonight, but the buzz of everything was so exciting!
"Right" said George "I'm fucking starving, should we get something to eat then or what?"
There was a restaurant nearby, so we just quickly rushed inside and got a table. Only when we sat down, Matty's faced dropped.
"George look" as he said this, George's head turned only for him to tense; almost in awkwardness.
Tali and I looked beyond confused until I said "What? What's going on?"
"Chlo" Matty said "Don't get angry, but that blonde over there in the white tank top..."
"Yeah" I muttered, indicating he should go on.
"She was my dealer, the one I was kissi-"
"Yeah I fucking get it" I said before cutting him off, I even just hated hearing it.
We all just sat there in silence after that. What the fuck was she doing here? That can't just be a coincidence? We all ordered our food and amidst us all eating, the blonde bitch walked over.
"Hi guys what the fuck are you doing here?" she stupidly asked, her high heels making a fucking piercing noise as she walked and her voice was equally irritating.
"We're on tour" George answered, sipping some of his coke whilst Matty didn't even make eye contact with her. Fuck this was awkward.
The bitch opened her mouth again in an attempt to talk to Matty "God Matty, I remember a time when all you did was gawk at me and I think we all know why. Anyways, have a good meal" as she said this she winked, then strutted off. She wasn't fucking getting away that easy.
I quickly got out of the booth, breaking free of Matty who was trying to hold me back and ran after her. I shoved her slightly, causing her to trip.
"Hey" I said, I really hadn't fucking thought of a script "stay the fuck away from Matty ok?"
She laughed "Is this a joke? Who the fuck are you?"
"I'm his..." I could see him looking. We weren't official yet but maybe if we were, shit like this wouldn't happen? "I'm his fucking girlfriend. You're nothing to him so just move along would you?"
"Wow, he really downgraded huh?" she chuckled.
That's it, this fucking bitch! I just went for her. I slapped her face and just started clawing at her. She equally did the same. Bitch. Quickly, Matty's hands were holding onto my waist as he was pulling me apart. I managed to grab her shitty blonde hair and pull it; only to realise that they were fake hair extensions and to be honest, that was golden all in itself. How embarrassing.
"You're a fucking bitch" she yelled at me, I was hysterically laughing as I was dragged out of the restaurant.
"Well, that's sorted!" I exclaimed, wiping my hands together as if I'd just taken the trash out. Technically, I had.
"Chloe what the fuck! Seriously, what the fuck!" Matty didn't seem best please. I liked it when he got mad. George and Tali seemed to have disappeared during this argument; probably for the best.
"What? She fucking asked for it" I said, waving my arms about in protest.
"Chloe" he only said my full name when he was being serious "That was so uncalled for."
"No, it was wasn't! You don't know what it felt like, to here someone else could be with you the way I am. I fucking love you ok. I want to be with you. I hate the thought of spending the rest of life not feeling anything, but when I'm with you, I feel more than I'll ever be able to express" what the fuck had I just said. I hate it here.
"Chl0" he walked over to me, his hands making their way around my waist "I'm sorry" he kissed my neck.
"I love you" he whispered in my ear.
I kissed him whilst saying it back, then he put his hand in my back pocket as we began walking off together.
"Sooooo" he started "does that mean I'm your boyfriend now?" he asked cheekily. I guess it did?
"Only if you want to be" I said.
"Always" he responded "now let's go having a fucking great show!"