Chapter Twenty

Zeke was holding Zane's hand since he woke up. He's staring the sinfully gorgeous face of his woman. The beauty that caught his attention months ago. The beauty of a woman who made him contended and flying with happiness. He really love this woman beside him. He's so in love with Zane.

Zane slowly open her eyes and saw the most gorgeous man staring at her with a smile on his lips. Zane smiled back and greeted a 'good morning'.

"Good morning to my angel, good morning too my baby" Zeke greeted back and smile before kissing her and her tummy.

"Let's go downstairs, I'm hungry. I'm sure Nay Tessa cooked something for this morning"

"Sure. Let's take a bath first, we're going somewhere after breakfast. "

Zane just nodded and get some cloths in their closets. Zeke do the same thing before chuckling because they will take a bath together.

ZAIRENE is busy commanding the organizers on how they will decorate the surrounding. The gang is also there, helping the people in decorating for this wonderful event.

"Finally! My monkey brother is not a coward jerk anymore"

"I'm happy for your Zeke too. Actually we are all happy. " Caleb.

"Yeah! Lucky bastard. " Van.

"C'mon!  Let's finish this so we can change our cloths. Zeke just texted, he said they will come here before 3pm. " Keir said and earned a nods from everyone.

AFTER breakfast Zane and Zeke walk towards the garden. Just two of 'em, because Zairene was not around according to Zeke.

"Let's talk about what happened last night"

Zeke started, making Zane stunned for a seconds before nodding. Gusto niya rin malinawan sa mga nangyayari. Gusto niyang makilala ang lalaking mahal niya. Gusto niyang maging maayos ang lahat.

Zane was just silent. Her attention is all on Zeke. While Zeke on the other hand, take a deep breath before talking.

"My life, my sister's life, our childhood days aren't normal. At our young age we're forced to do the things we doesn't want to do. We don't have a normal life just like others. Our parents raised me and my sister with violence in our surrounding. They forced us to learn how to use a gun, different martial arts, be merciless, cold and wise when it comes in decision making. "

Tahimik lang na nakikinig si Zane sa binata, hinawakan niya ang mga nakakuyom na kamao ni Zeke at hinaplos ito. Nanginginig iyon maging ang labi ng binata ng binata habang nag k-kwento. Zane feel pity for Zeke and Zairene childhood days. She never experience such things. Her parents let her explore and experience the things that she must know at her age.

"It's okay I'm here. Continue" pag aalo niya rito at mas hinigpitan ang pagkakahawak sa mga palad nito. Tumango naman ang binata at huminga ng malalim, bago ipinagpatuloy ang pagkwekwento.

"Dad doesn't like our soft side. He even used Manang Tessa so he can control us. I was just eight years old ng makapatay ako." Zane gasped but she didn't let Zeke hands go. She hold it more tightly, and assure herself that Zeke has a reason.

"I didn't mean to kill him, dad forced me and used Manang Tessa as his card. You know that we treasure manang Tessa right? My sister and I consider her as our second mother, since our parents was not around everyday. They're always on other country for their businesses. Uuwi lang sila para bumisita at makasigurado na nag ttraning pa rin kami. They also take my sister away from me. Magkaiba ang training ng babae at lalaki sa mundong ginagalawan namin. Noong kinuha nila si Zai para dalhin sa ibang bansa at mag ensayo, ipinasok naman nila ako sa underworld training. Doon ko nakilala ang mga kaibigan ko, the gang. Katulad ko ang iba sa kanila ay napilitan lang din, ang iba naman ay for revenge. "

"Ano ba talaga kayo Zeke? I'm sure your parents has a reason kung bakit nila iyon ipinapagawa sa inyo"

"We're mafias. We are the next generation of Mondragon's Mafia Society . We are the successor of our parents. "

"Mondragon's Mafia Society? Y-you mean? You're the next-"

"Yes, I am the next Mafia King. I am the successor of Zandro and Thalia Mondragon. I will lead the MMS when I reached the age of 22,and that would be next year. "

"So that's the reason. Now I understand kung bakit ganun na lang makapagsalita ang babae na iyon."

"What do you mean? Sinong babae? Siya ba ang dahilan kaya ka nawalan ng malay at nagkaganun ka kahapon? "

Kiming tumango naman si Zane at inalala ang sinabi ng babae kahapon sa rest room.

"Wala akong masyadong alam sa mga katulad niyo. I'm honestly scared and trembling inside but I am telling myself that you won't hurt me like you promised. I trust you so, I'm trying my very best to calm down and act normal. "

"Thank you for trusting me baby. Thank you. "

"But I have a question"

"Spill it and I promise I will answer it honestly. "

"Are you engaged with someone? I am really just your bitch here an soon you will leave me like what she-"

Hindi na natapos ni Zane ang sinasabi niya ng mabilis siyang halikan ng binata. Zeke kiss her slowly, the sincerity and pureness is with his kisses. Zane can feel it and she can't help but let a tear fell from her eyes.

"Don't cry and don't ever believe whoever told you that. I am not engaged with anyone, I am engaged with you. Only you. You're not my bitch or whore like what she said because you are my angel, my woman, my love and the soon to be mother of pur future kids. So stop doubting my love and intention. Just trust me, believe me and just love me. I promise I'll protect you and our baby with all of my life. I will never leave you and marry other woman, just you. Believe me baby. Trust me baby, just trust me. I love you"

Zane feel the sincerity on Zeke's voice. Zeke is begging for her trust. She's lucky to have this man. So lucky.

"Stop begging Zeke. I trust you okay. I already told you last night that I only believe your words. I am your fiancee already Zeke, so stop begging. Our baby and I won't leave you. I promise. "

"I need an assurance"
Zeke said with determination on his eyes.

"Assurance? What kind of assurance? "

"Let's get married. I want you to marry me"

"I Already said yes to your proposal Zeke, meaning I will marry you-"

"I mean now. Let's get married now. I can't wait another day without my surname in your name. I want you to be my Mrs. Zeke Travis Mondragon, before this day ends."

"A-are you serious Zeke? Really now? H-how? "

"Yes baby as in now. No more questions. I'am a Mondragon. Just my name, things can be possible. "

____________________
A/N: Yohoooooooo!!!! At last! Magpapakasal na sila. Atat na atat si Zekey baby. Come here ako na lang pakasalan mo. Hahaha
Well, hope you like my update sushis!
Like/Vote/Feedbacks are highly appreciated.
Love lots! Enjoy!

Don't forget to follow me on my social accounts and vote this story.

Twitter : iamshiryl_abad
IG: imshirylabad
Wattpad: Sashime_Sushi
FB: Sashime WP

Groups:
Wattpad/Ebook Stories (WESOG37)
WESOG37 Spotted