Needed on Set

Addy POV

There's a pretty decent sized group of girls back here, rushing around and attempting to get dressed in the outfits we were all fitted for.

Once I have my hair curled and styled, makeup heavier than I've ever worn it and a black and teal laced up bodysuit in place, I slip my feet into the heels I was given to wear.

One of the other girls makes a noise and quickly steps up to me, reaching her hands out for mine as she helps me stand up.

I chuckle softly and look down to my heel covered feet quickly and back up to her "Thank you for that."

She smiles brightly with a little laugh "No worries, speaking from experience when you're sitting and your knees go up past your boobs because of the heels you're wearing, it almost never ends pretty when you try to stand up."

I widen my eyes slightly and look down to my feet, laughing when I look back up at her "Well I owe you because I definitely would have fallen and given you all a show."

Jess walks over with a laugh and slings her arm around my shoulder "All right I need a pep talk because of the three of us I'm the one who has to put on a show when I walk down those stairs and onto the stage and I'm in smaller booty shorts than you lot."

I chuckle and tilt my head to the side towards her "Those shorts are glue sprayed to your ass and they're not going anywhere. You are gorgeous and you're going to smash your entrance. Don't worry about a thing– plus you're not in heels so falling down the stairs is even less likely."

"I mean damn, you had me in the first half, Addy– now all I can think about is falling" she whines and scrunches her brows up.

I turn and set my hands on her shoulders "Jess, you are a dancer. Put your mind into the opening night of your showcase... you got this babe."

Jess nods with my words and sets her hands just under my ribs "You're right– thank you. How about you... any less nervous about your scenes now that you're dolled up in your club persona?"

I snort and offer a little shake of my head "What exactly is my club persona?"

She looks me over, slightly narrowing her eyes as they move over my hair and eye makeup before she nods "Between the eyes and your outfit, I'm calling you Sapphire"

"Oh Jesus–" I grumble and she shrugs, laughing through her response "I'm telling you it's going to help you tremendously. You're not Addy, Teen Wolf heartthrob, grinding on a coworker slash best friend– you are Sapphire, the teal fox, blowing everyone's idea of you out of the water while you rock this role.... aaand grind up on your coworker slash best friend."

I smile at her as one of the set organizers walks over and rounds everyone up to follow her onto the set "You're the best, I'm so grateful I met you."

She wraps her arm behind my back and we start walking with the rest of the girls "Same babe, let's go."

Once Dylan and his group are in position in their line at the entrance of the club, and looking totally lost, I wait for Vince to finish his line to Owen before I channel my club persona and walk into the shot.

"Would you like me to show you to your table?" I ask as coyly as I can, walking down the line of the group... though my eyes probably wander over towards the end of the line too soon.

The corner of my mouth lifts up in a smirk while I come to a stop in front of Dyl, who has a phone a few inches from his face taking up all of his attention.

The image of him being one of those people with their phone glued to their hands makes me chuckle to myself since that is so far from who he actually is.