New Season, New Characters

Dylan POV

Getting home from taping the first episode of the new after show I change into more comfortable clothes and walk out of my room back towards the kitchen to grab my phone.

I pad my way back down the hall towards my room, tapping the screen to bring up the FaceTime call on Addy's contact picture.

As soon as she accepts the call, I see her brushing her teeth with an unamused look on her face "I knew if I started brushing my teeth you were going to fucking call" she grumbles around her toothbrush.

"Hey you, how's your dad's movie coming along– he let you make any executive producing decisions today?" I laugh and bypass my impeccable timing while I set up the pillows against the headboard for me to sit back against.

She quickly finishes up and picks up her phone, stifling a yawn as she smiles and moves about her trailer "Not today, but tomorrow I'm being brought on to help with one scene that is not flowing how he wants."

I return her smile as she continues to explain how the scene should look and all her ideas for how she's hoping it'll go once they're on the location set.

"So enough about me, how was the show for you guys?" she quickly changes the subject and since she's tired, I allow it.

I breathe out deeply and lean back further into my pillows "It was fine, not as talk show-esque as I was dreading so that was good– Jill says hey and she's looking forward to you being there next time and to be prepared to play a game."

"Uh-oh" she laughs and lays back on her bed, moving to set up her phone on the pillow beside her as she lays on her side to face me "What game did you play tonight?"

"Um it was called 'how well do you know your bro?' Pose and I had written our answers down before the show and then we answered them for each other when Jill asked."

"Like The Newlywed Game– that's adorable... you absolutely crushed it I'm assuming?"

She smiles and I can't help but return it as I shrug "We tied– I got this mug and Pose got a tank top muscle shirt saying 'Wolf Watch Winner'."

"I want one" she pouts and I laugh "Win the game when we go on in a few weeks"

My laugh dies down when I remember the questions, specifically the one that had asked who my celebrity crush is.

Pose had looked over at me with the deepest smirk on his stupid face, eyes twinkling and everything letting me know he was so unbelievably close to saying Addy.

I was this close to punching him in the balls to distract from how much of a PR nightmare for us it would have been for him to say that when he thankfully finally answered my crush before I met Addy, which was Selena Gomez.

"Dyl?" her soft voice repeats my name "What were the questions?"

I clear my throat with a little shake of my head "Yeah, umm just random questions, you know, like what concert Pose last went to, his first kiss, my worst fear and worst subject in school stuff like that."

"I'm bummed I missed it and let her down" she states, rubbing her hand over her eyes and I soften my face with a little smile "Yeah well even Wonder Woman needs a night off besides everyone understood you couldn't be there for this one, Adds."

"Yeah" she mutters so quietly I almost miss it as I set up my phone in the same way she has hers and lay on my side facing the screen.

I change the subject and try to cheer her up "Jill showed a clip from next week's episode and the scene looked fucking amazing"