Don't Break Character

Addy POV

Getting back to Atlanta really feels like coming home in a sense as we walk around the set and the filming lot with the trailers for the cast and crew.

Holland links her arm with mine and I readjust the strap of my bag on my other side as we walk towards our personal trailers.

The buzz of excitement to get started on the second season brings a smile to my face as I move my eyes around the lot, taking in everyone I recognize and the many new faces as well.

I'm directed on where my trailer is and I drop off my bags with some small items to personalize the space up a little bit. There's a welcome back goodie bag from MTV on the counter and I smile as I look through the various items, picking up the mini polaroid camera that's tucked away in the back.

A shadow falls through the open doorway and I turn to find Dylan leaning against the doorframe with an easy smile on his face "Hey neighbor"

I smile and bring the camera up, snapping a photo of him quickly before he has the chance to react "What, Adds–"

"Howdy neighbor, get over here and take a photo with me" I interrupt him and smile even wider when he rolls his eyes, fighting off his own smile as he closes the space between us and grabs the camera from my hands.

"C'mere munchkin" he mumbles and pulls me into his side with one arm, using the other to lift the camera away from us and counting down before we smile and he snaps the photo of us.

He sets the camera down and I elbow him in the ribs with the use of my other nickname, earning him to make a noise as he clutches his side and laughs.

"You know I hate when you call me that" I playfully roll my eyes as I reach out to pick up the polaroids in each hand, shaking them out while I wait for them to develop.

"It's the truth! Besides you secretly love it," he states and walks further into the trailer to sit down with a flourish.

I tilt my head to the side and throw him a glare "Munchkins are four feet tall and I am five feet plus an inch, so no it's not the truth!"

Dylan nods and attempts to fight off a smile while he counters "Adds, you are my fun sized munchkin and no matter how many facts about mythical Oz creatures you can throw at me– that little fact will always be true."

I make a hmmf noise and look away from him, smiling at the pictures as I step over towards the makeup desk and lean them up against the mirror until I can get something else to put my collage from this season on.

There's a knock on the wall outside of the open door and Crystal appears in the doorway, smiling when she sees the camera "Aren't these adorable? I can't wait to fill up the bulletin board with pictures as well."

"Oh the bulletin board, that's a good idea" I mumble and look at the wall where it's hanging, hearing Crystal continue behind me "I didn't really use mine last season, so figured this could be a good use of it."

I nod and turn back around to face her, smiling wide "It is, hope you don't mind me doing the same"

She laughs and shakes her head, pointing over her shoulder with her next words "So they want to head over now and then we can get started on the table read."

We nod and follow her out of the trailer and across the lot towards the building we're meeting everyone else in.

Once inside, I break off from them to grab a snack and some water, walking around the tables as I make my decision.

"Hey Addison, I'm– it's so lovely to meet you" a voice pulls me out of my inner thoughts and I look to my left seeing a face I haven't seen before.