A...Home ?

Kokichi's pov

     "Huh", i thought to myself waking up in some sort of cushion.I wonder were i am.  "Ah!" " Where is Saihara-chan!" I screamed. I was scared. Did he leave me? Does he not want me? Where am i? Who brought me here? All these questions flooded my head. I slowly started cry. " S-Saihara-chan, where are you? T-This isn't f-funny anymore", My eyes flooded over with tears.

I slowly began to feel tired and drowsy.
I heard footsteps. Footsteps?, I thought as I fell asleep.

Shuichi's pov

      I heard crying coming from the room i put kokichi in. " Well i guess he woke up, i didn't expect him to start crying though", I said quietly. I walked up  the stairs to the room I rested kokichi in to sleep. When i opened the door he seemed to have fallen back to sleep . I guess ill take him with me so he doesn't get scared again. I closed the door and went back downstairs to the tv room.

   I wonder what neko's eat. Do they eat cat food or something like that. I guess Ill have to find out when he wakes up. I sat down in the the sofa and gently rocked him. He was pretty cute... wait WHAT- .   

Just forget it shuichi , calm down.

I guess i could took a nap a too. I lifted him up a little and laid down. Then i gently lowered him onto my chest. After a few minutes i dozed off .

*An hour or so later*

Still, Shuichi's pov

  "Aaah~" i yawned and sat up "Well wasn't that refres- Crap!" I forgot kokichi was on top of me . I look down . He slid of and hit his head on a pillow.
  "Huh , Saihara-chan?" He said as he started to slowly wake up. "Im so sorry , kokichi i forgot i put you there", i said a bit worried. "Its okay nehehehehe I'm just happy you didn't leave me" , he gave me a big bright smile. Leave him? Oh i get it i guess that's why he was crying. He probably thought that because he was in the room alone .
   I stared at a kokichi for a second then he turned around to face me . It was a quiet for a few minutes then he broke the silence . "Saihara-chan~ I'm hungry." I looked at the time . Shit' it was already  9pm. . I should've checked the time earlier.  "Saihara-chan~" kokichi said with a little grumpy face. "Okay okay, what do you wanna eat", he looked at me confused .

      "Hmph, search it stupid head", he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

Wait... "STUPID HEAD ! What is that for ? Fine i'll search it", then i picked my phone and searched it . 

   "Hmm, i got it ! We'll be eating ramen tonight!", i really think he'll like it

   "Hmm, i got it ! We'll be eating ramen tonight!", i really think he'll like it. He looked at me confused and lost. "Ramen ? What's that ?" , I can't even believe the words that left his mouth.

        " Ouma- you know what forget it . Lets get the ingredients ," I wonder how kokichi's life was before we met. Ill ask him tomorrow while he settles in .

Kokichi's pov

    " Okie dokie". " ok first we'll get the noodles and pick a chicken broth", said shuichi with a smile.

(Half an hour later, im too lazy for that 😋)

     "Is it done",  i asked curiously . "Yeah , it is , ill serve it  you can sit at the table" he said with a bright smile . I sat down and then he walked over with the ramen . "Here you go" his smile was so pretty.... STOP KOKICHI . I cleared my head . "Thank you" .

    As i started to eat... the tears came flowing. " Whats wrong??!?" He asked in a worried voice. I wiped my tears " Oh um its nothing .. i just never had some thing like this" i answered slightly embarrased . He let out a little laugh .

     (When they were done)

        "Hey ouma-kun, can you bathe yourself or do you need help" . My eyes widened in shock . "Oh .. um ... i think i can do it myself" with a slight blush on my face. "Ok , ill start the water then" ." O-ok" why was i stuttering? Calm down its nothing .    

        "Ouma-kun, the water is done you can come in now, i left clothe and towel for you, just call me if you need something!" He almost shouted from another room ."Okay , thank you " , i made my way to the room and got in the tub. Huh~ the water was warm.

Some time later

   I got out of the bath and dried off . I found my clothe , put them on then started looking for Shuichi. "For a house with one person this house has way to many rooms", i sighed . Where is he . I walked into a bedroom and found shuichi .

     Hey , ouma-kun , ill show you your room " he said with a bright smile . We walked to another bedroom . "This is your bedroom, well good night " . I looked around the room shocked at how big it was . "O-ok, good night",  he gave me a smile and walked back to his room.

   I laid in the bed and stared at the roof . Finaly i blurted out," this is scary". And yes i was actually scared .   I got up and walked to shuichi's room quietly .

   "Hey S-Saihara -chan ", he got up and looked at me ." Whats wrong ? You scared?" He asked in a kind soft voice ."Y-yeah" . "Okay you can sleep with me tonight if you want. " " Really!! Thank-you" i wasn't scared anymore. I tried to get it into to the bed but i couldnt... i was to fricken SHORT. Shuichi noticed and then he picked me up.

He layed me on the side of him and then put one arm around me . And as we slowly drifted to sleep he whispered, " Good night , kokichi and welcome to your new home" and then he fell asleep . A home' i thought to myself.

    Others were called mansions , some were called 2 stories , some were even called penthouses.

   But this was called "home".
They say home is were the love is at , where  your happy or the happiest
Where your surrounded by loved ones.

  Shuichi gave me a home.

     "Thank-you", and then i fell asleep .

(I'm dying of laughter i didnt think i could write something so deep ... but i did )

  (Bye nuggets)