the end of our story and the beginning of our new life

"alls stories must come to an end...but that doesn't mean you can't make another book",shuichi.

"Every story has to end...but arnt you going to write more books about it? Ofcourse! There's never just one ending but many!",kokichi.

"The possibilities,the adventures,the memories..the beginning and the end. Just because one book is complete doesn't mean the stories over!",shuichi and kokichi.

Both," So lets 'Officially' end our story! The story of our love! It may end here..but it can go further! Even if its not written down!".

"Kokichi ouma do you accept this man to be your husband through life and death ,joy and peace, and in health and illness?".

"Ocourse i do!"

"Shuichi Saihara, do you accept this neko to be your husband through life and death,joy and peace and in health and illness?"

"I do"

"I know conclude(i forgot the right word:(  these two husband and husbando."(choke)

"You may now kiss.."

The two looked at eachother then the crowd.

"Yeah..no that's for home..and  i dont need any nosebleeds today",kokichi stated.

"You have a point...i dont care",shuichi said.

Shuichi pulled is beloved in for a kiss not lustful and needy but sweet and passionate.

"Kyaaaaa~", himiko and kaede are down and some other people too.

.....

"The beggining of our new story..",,the two  whispered and smiled.

The author: now aint that some emotional shit *sniff* *sniff*
Welp this is the last chapter of -my- story..but *-theirs*-will continue.

                          The End