Memories: 2

Month 5

Picnics! Shuichi decided to tag along on a picnic with kaeyayday and rontaro. They had snacks , sandwiches and fun games to play . And ofcourse kokichi came. They had fun. And yes pictures were taken.

Month 6

Birthdays! Kirumi , Shuichi and the others threw a surprise birthday party for the little grape. And things did not turn out well.

They tried to hide it but kokichi saw threw every last one of thier lies. But never found the truth. So the entire damn day he stayed in his room being sad( and shuichi is the emo smt).

When everything was set up for the party , shuichi dragged kokichi out of his room. Into his arms and carried him to the party.
Everything was good again and everyone was happy. And kokichi had his first Bithday party.

Month 7

The beach! Kokichi, shuichi, maki , kaito, angie , kaeyayday and korekiyo went to the beach.
(Forget the salt thing )

They all had lots of fun. Running around. Swimming. Swimming trying to save kokichi from being taken by a current. His small little body *sniff*sniff*

It was pretty fun and everyone was happy.
Korekiyo even laughed a bit!

Month 8

Check up ! Shuichi was tolled to bring kokichi to the vet for a check up. To ensure that he was in full health and being taken care of. 

Unlike most pets kokichi didnt put up a fight. Because he got to see other animals. Even though most couldnt  transform like him. He still enjoyed there company.

Though the little gremlin  did put up a fight when he saw the needle. It took them an hour just to get him to take the damn shot( they take longer to get me to take it )

When they got home kokichi felt betrayed bye the blueberry.

But they settled down and finally went to sleep cuddling.

The author:
Hey guys I'm not gonna be able to update as much as usual cause Life is Pain in the ass and the pressure from all the activities and work i do is finally catching up to me.
And my depressed dumbass is finally finding out just how fake, fake friends are .
Aaannyywaaayyy forget about my lame ass. Imma make some people cry pretty soon . Hope you enjoy.

Word count: 386

Next chapter:Moemories:3