memories:3

Month 9

Cherry blossoms ! While shuichi was at work, Kirumi decided to take everyone on a little field trip. To see the blooming cherry blossoms! And they were beautiful indeed.

Who knew cats liked cherry blossoms ?
Well, know one did untill kokichi started pouncing on the tree trying to get one. But he was to damn short.

Korkiyo ended up having to pick him up so he could get it. And ofcourse everyone was suprised at how kind he actaully was.

And they had fun ofcourse.

Beautiful sight isn't it?

Month 10

Halloween ! Every one likes Halloween right? Nope you are dead wrong.

Shuichi despises Halloween. Weird right? The only reason he participated in the fun was because ouma used guilt tripping.

In the end they had fun ! But, shuichi still hated Halloween. Guess what they dressed up as.....Cats ofcourse!

They couldnt let ouma be sad cause he couldnt dress up! So instead they were like a family of cats! Everyone , even kiyo and miu participated. It was quite fun.

Month 11

The month kokichi despised more than anything. The month his entire family one by one stopped taking care of him and then left him in the pet store.

Kokichi was pissed all month and easily git angry. And everyone was clueless why. Even shuichi.

Eventually shuichi found out and did everything he could to comfort him and make him happy again . And eventaully kokichi was happy again and he even apologized for how mean he was being.

Month 12

This month both kokichi and shuichi realized something and boy did things get embarrassing.
Love really is scary isn't it , its scary, its reassuring, its heart breaking, and its heart warming. Its something that only God himself can explain and we just have to understand it and except in every form and way. Because love.. is simply loving.
( dammit now i didnt mean to make it so deep)

But did they try to confess ? HELL NO!
There to oblivios to realize simple things .

Lets not forget about shuichi birthday.

They tried giving him a suprise party.
But he saw threw every lie like it was clear glass. They still had fun though.

The author:
Hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 475

Next chapter: Goddammit..WHYY??