The Past is cold yet the Future is warm

It is still currently in the affternoon after shuichi left work.

    Shuichi's pov

      I had to carry the other animals to a vet .
They are currently in the back seat sleeping with kokichi. We were allmost there .

10 mins later

      "Come on guys, wake up , we're here!" I walked to the back seat and tried waking them up. But they wouldnt get up. Soon a nurse came .
       " you dont have to wake them up , i can get them inside", she said with a kind smile.

   She called a man with some sort of carriage. He put down a cushions inside. The nurse put them in one by one slowly.
   She was about to reach for kokichi.

        " Oh! Sorry im keeping that one", i said as quickly as possible. " Okay, ill give you some things he'll need", she answered with a smile.

     We walked inside the building. I had kokichi in my arms i couldn't leave him he'd probably get scared. She cared the others to a place similar to where non veterinarian nurses would nurse babies.

     After that she carried my to a room where she examined kokichi . She checked his blood pressure and all that.
    She gave me some medicines for him and then we left.

As i headed towards the car kokichi started to wake up .

    "Nyaaa~", he looked up at me. "Shuichi where are we?" he looked lost.
   "Where at a vet no need to worry we're going home now." 
  "Oh okay."

   The ride home was quiet .
We went inside and i put our stuff up.

    Kokichi went to play with some toys in the living room.

  'I still haven't asked kokichi my question' i told myself.
    "Hey kokichi, can you come here please!" I called out to him. "Coming!" He answered.

    Kokichi ran into to room and pounced onto me.  He looked at me and then asked,"What do you need?".

    "I wanted ask how your life was before we met." He looked away fromand then crawled over the sofa to corner.

   "I dont really know how it was, i can just explain it and let you tell me how it was when im done", he said in a sad voice.
  I could tell he was trying to avoid all i contact.

   Kokichi's pov

    "I was born to the well known Ouma family. Known for thier beautiful glistening silver fur and extraordinary neko abilities.
However, i was seen as a disgrace to the family because i had purple fur." I  looked down.

    " At the age of four , my parents disowned me and set my to 'a neko orphanage' . Which is what they wanted me to believe. They actually sent me to neko store, where they raise and sell nekos.", i never relieved it was that bad until now .

    "Kokichi you dont have to continue if-" i cut him off.
   "N-no its fine."

      "When i was finally adopted i thought the family would be kind ....but, i was wrong. I was abused and treated like garbage . After a few months the family carried my back to orphanage and said they didn't want me. "

    "After that i went to three more families and the same thing happened. And brought me back saying they didnt want me . I went to more and more families and  i was abused by each one but, there was a difference they all said something was menatly wrong with me."

   " i figured out why...it was because... because i was broken and i couldnt feel pain anymore "

     "The last home i was sent to was the Aikawa Family. I was still abused and treated like garbage but, one person cared . She was a twelve year old girl name Tsumiky . She fed me and took care of me . But one day the abuse got worse and when she found me i was on the verge of death. She ran with me her arms to vet and i was treated."

  "But she knew i couldnt go bet to store because the cycle would continue so she set something up. She bought me food and clothe . She then carried me to an allie
And the last words she said to me were' Dont leave this spot until you found someone with a pure heart and no evil intentions to take care of you'."

   "And ive been there ever since until you took me in ofcourse", it was hard to remember all of this and it hurt just as much.

  I turned around to face shuichi slightly and he was crying. "I-im sorry are you ok", i didnt meant to make him cry.

    Shuichi looked at me and then pulled me into hug.   " K-kokichi the past may be cold and horrible but i promise you that your future is warm and filled with wonderful things." he said in a warm soft voice. I start ctying and just shoved my head in his chest. "S-shu-shuichi.", i couldnt even speak .

The author:
I guess i made you suffer enough so ill just leave that there.

Word count :860

Next update in 1 or 2 days

Next chapter: Warm

Ill start doing it in this format