"kokichi?!?...."

Suffer 👁👄👁~

Shuichi's pov

"Well we'll see you guys later were going to our theater room",miu waved then walked away with kiibo.

"Now lets get snack!",kokichi pulled me over to the stan. He's so cute!(his blood is cute too🤩)

We got our snacks and went to our theater room.

We found our seats and sat-.
THE FUCK!?! "H-hi there...miu and kiibo...", my plan is screwed up now.

"Oooo you guys are watching this too! Hey shuichi what are we watching!",he looked at me. I dont wanna scare him but either way its part of the plan. "Were watching a series film based on a few japanese legends or horror.", i looked at kokichi. His face was blank. I looked over to kiibo...did he shut down of fear?!?

"Stop ya fearin its only a little horror movie!", miu spat out. Has she ever actually watched a japanese horror?

"I-", kokicji cut me off.

"Just a little horror movie..just.a.little.horror.movie...", he started chanting those words.

"K-kokichi", im more scared of him than the movie!  "...BITCH THOSE MOVIES ARE TERRIFYING ITS NOT WHAT'S ON SCREEN THAT'S SCARES ITS WHAT'S NOT ON THE SCREEN ...SEARCH IT IF YOUR THAT STUPID!!", i was surprised but he  he wasnt wrong. "Okay!", miu took her phone out and started typing.

 "Okay!", miu took her phone out and started typing

Her face was in shock. "Well shit...Welp were watching it anyway!",miu shouted. Is kiibo okay ,he's been extremely quiet.

"C-can i just h-hold you w-while watching t-this?",kiibo finally spoke up.

"Errrrrr...sure!", miu answered.

"Hell if im watching that...",kokichi said. He turned back into a cat and...jump in my jacket!?! "Ill come out when i want snacks.",he said.

"Really ?is THE Kokichi Ouma afraid of a screen that cant even touch you?", hehehe he cant get out of guilt tripping.

"What! No ofcourse not! Fine ill watch it!",he pocked his head and sat in his seat then turned back. He was just sitting there pouting.

"Okay! Lets go!", miu said.

Uughhh does the world hate me enough to ruin my plan? I guess so...

30 horrific moments lately

"AHAHAHAH...hehehehehe",the women on the screen cackled . Her head twisting and extending in place.

Oh my what a ugly sight , i feel sorry for that little boy to have to witness such an ugly and horrible thing. On the other hand the movie is quite scary.

Kiibo was hugging miu like it was his last day of life.

Kokichi was sitting blank with fear.. i guess the guilt tripping worked but seeing him like this is quite sad. (Im sorry for all this british accecent stuff im not even british but i like it 🤷🏾‍♀️)