"Without my light , my life is dull"

Shuichi has gone through alot since kokichi has been in that coma.
His dull life without his light is slowly returning.

3rd persons pov

Shuichi hardly does anything anymore. He just eats sleeps and goes to work. Nothing more. He would occasionally go to visit kirumi and the others.
But he would visit kokichi everyday.

He would hurriedly solve cases and then visit kokichi. Then just go home.

He cries himself to sleep every night  blaming himself for what happened to kokichi .  The voices in his head that were quiet, had started talking. Telling him to stop over and over  again continuously.

But he had no clue whatsoever of what he should stop.

This has continued for a year or more.

He has now completely closed of his heart. He doesnt really talk to anyone other than  kokichi  and kirumi . 

"With out the bright light that came into my life...im just dull again",he tells her.
And she understands.

All their lives are missing something...
Kokichi little light...

It has now been a year,2 months,and 3 weeks since kokichi has been in the coma...

The author:
AHEM are you crying yet ...
No? Ok!

Story continue...

There was this time when shuichi came to visit kokichi and what he saw broke him.

The monitar kokichi was hooked up to had a line...was ..he..dead?

The doctors kept trying and pushing to get him back. After about 30 minutes he came back.

Shuichi had just finish having a heart attack.

'Does the world hate me so much that it would play with me ...making kokichi die in the process?' He thought. 

After that the nurses had to watch kokichi more than usual meaning shuichi didnt get to have much alone time with kokichi.

The author:

I hope you cried. Wait...did you? 👁👄👁

So you didnt ,👁_👁 i will not accept this ill make you cry in the next chapter just wait... 👁👅👁