A thank full encounter.

K i had a few problems with the story endure with me here you'll get blood later..

On january 3rd.
No ones pov.

"Kokichi  do you wanna go somewhere today", shuichi asked sitting himself up in the sofa.

"Like a date?", the little grape asked .

"Y-yeah!", shuichi was actaully quite happy to hear him say that.

"Sure", kokichi answered.
"Great, where going to the movies!", shuichi ran out of the room the second he said it. 
The blueberry's face was heated and he could feel it burning.

'He said yes.. he said yes..Yeeeeeesss im so happy!' He thought to himself.

Kokichi just sat there lost after a few minutes both went to change.

Kokichi wore an over sized hoodie and shorts. Along with a pair of boots.
Shuichi wore a jacket, a detective themed shirt and jeans. Along with black shoes.

Shuichi sat in the living room waiting fir kokichi.
He heard little footsteps run down stairs.
And at that moment he realized just how possessive and protective he was.

"Kokichi are you really wearing that?", shuichi looked at kokichi.

"Yup! Dont worry im wearing shorts!", kokichi said running to the door.

Shuichi just frowned and went to the door.

Time skip
Shuichi's pov.

"We're here kokichi",.

"Yaaaay", the little grape shouted as he jumped out of the car.

I hope my plan goes works.
Nothing can go wrong..Right..

We've been together for a year now..

I wonder...Will i get rejected..

No! I've set everything up today.

After this there's no way he can't return my feelings. 
I just have to make sure this goes smoothly.

Yes!

( little did the love sick blueberry know how cruel the author is nehehehehe)

We walked inside and went to get snacks and stuff.

"I want popcorn and kitkats", kokichi said while tugging on my jacket. He's so cute!

As we went on the short line.. i was wuite suprised. Miu and kiibo were there.

Shit this could mess up my plan.

"Hey ko-", he's not here...

WHERE DID HE GO!?!

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit...
Shiiiiiiiiiitt.

I looked around and my eyes landed on a group of people surrounding someone then i saw..

Kokichi's tale! Maybe bringing him in big places like this wasnt a good idea.

"Hey-", i was cut off by someone shouting.

"Hey! You lil fuckers get off kichi !",i looked to see who it was.

It was miu. Where'd kiibo go?

After that she got into a fight..not like punching or anything.  Shouting... shit kokichi can't take loud noises.

I ran over to the spot where kokichi was.

Kiibo was already there with covering kokichi ears.

And they were talking..

This is the first time ive ever wanted to hurt a damn robot.

"Oh shuichi! There you are , we found him for you!", kiibo said.

"T-thanks", I'm not grateful in the slightest.. wait no i should be thank full .
I can't let jealousy get the best of me .

Kokichi ran up to me and then clinged  to my jacket pouting. This cuteness is gonna kill me isn't it

"I delt with those brates.", miu walked over to us.  "Funny seeing you guys here! Whatcha watchin'".

"Its a suprise", i chuckled at the thought. My plan will succeed it must.

"Okay! Wanna get some snacks before we go to our movies!", kiiboy asked.

"Yah!", kokichi said.

"Well then.um.. lets go!", it was just supposed to be us two why did they have to come today.

The author:
There has been a change of plans.
Ill make you guys cry next chapter cause I'm lazy but i at least have to update  . So be happy for now...

⚠️Spoiler⚠️!!!
If you dont like guns,blood,gore,mention of death dont read the next chapter.