"You may now leave.."

Im sorry for  making you guys cry so much lately so! Ill make it up to you with this! Enjoy!

Kokichi's pov

Huh? Whats that?

"I guess your wondering what that is...its s gate out of the coma meaning your almost done.",chiaki stated plainly.

"I can leave!",im so happy.

"No one memory is left",i turned to see chisa frowning.  I dont get it.

They both pointed towards i picture.  

..
...
...

In the picture i seemed to be crying.

Why?

"Press it".

I pressed the picture and it started.

"You useless Brat! How could you inherit our skills and powers even though you havd purple fur!",a man shouted.
"I should've never give birth to you! You should've just died! ", a women continued.

"I-i-,I'm s-sor-ry!",it was me fighting back tears as well as letting the drain down my tear stained face .

"Ma'am,Sir , please! He's only a child!", i women who looked like a maid rushed in.

Those people were my parents...
They never loved me...
Yet the maids and animals were so kind to me....*this ain't cinderella!*

Was i really not good enough...
No! I was..they were jelous i had rare purple fur and inherited tge skills and more!

Im not a useless person they thought i was! I am strong! Shuichi and Tsumki tauht me there are people who love me and dont think im useless! I have to forget!

I have to wake up! For everyone! For...my beloved...  

"Have you made your  decision?",i turned to face chisa and chiaki.

"Yes...i choose to forget",i answered calmly. "Wise decision kokichi,you have completed your test",chisa stated and bowed.  "You may leave through the gates..we'll be with you in your dreams...",she lifted her head up and gave a warm smile.

I walked to the gate and was about to step through.

"Kokichi...dont lose...dont lose the game called love and the battle called life..Conquer them all! Even death itself! Grow and be happy...and remember...
'Love,life,death and sorrow may come but always push forward'...",chiaki said as she bowed as well. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks.

"Thank-you both...",i whispered and walked through the gates.
...
....
....
.....

.....

_________________
__________
____
__

*Cough* *Cough*

I gasped for air. Im awake right?

No open your eyes...

My eyes shot open....

Shuichi?

The author:

:) wassup! Am i forgiven? I hope so! Thanks for reading hope you enjoy next chapter coming soon!
Love ya!;)