"is he going to be okay?"

That video hit hard but imma knock you off your feet!! 

3rd persons pov

In the morning.

Shuichi fell asleep. In the waiting room.

"Excuse me,Mr.Saihara? Please wake up sir.", a voice said. Shuichi rubbed his eyes and looked up. There was a nurse in front of him. She led him to room the doctor and kokichi were in.

"Ah there you are,We have the results",the doctor said. Shuichi shot up.

"Well then lets continue , due to where he was shot he should be dead by now.",he stated calmly. Shuichi burst into tears and wasnt able to speak he could only mouth words.

"He's not dead though, the reason for this is he is not fully human ,any human wouldve died already. He was shot in his chest. The organ that was shot was right next to his heart. Because he is a neko he did not die. A neko's organ unlike human organs..a neko's organs have a protective cover. His organ was not damaged severely but the damage he got caused...well...he um...he's in a coma...",the doctor left the room.

Other people came aswell as kirumi and the others.

Kokichi's pov

Its so dark where am i?

I walking in a dark tunnel huh?

A light....li should go there right!

So bright...

"Hey kokichi", its shuichi! And kirumi and the others! But why am in here and they're out there?

"Please wake up!""Dont sleep to long!""can you hear us!?",more and more them were  talking .

Im cant speak...
Why cant i?

This is pissing me off dammit!!

They're crying and i cant say a damn thing!

Im sorry guys...im sorry shuichi.

I-i love y-you.

Ill take a nap now see ya later.

Shuichi's pov

What a m i supposed to do without you?
You made my life better.
It was boring untill you came.
Now your in this deep sleep and there's. nothing i can do...

Please come back to me!

Author:

🤩 how cuuuuutte i wonder what'll happent to shuichi without kokichi. Will he man up and get over it? Or will he become a love sick,lonely mess? Who knows! All kokichi can do is sit and watch..