Day 9

"Why are you doing this?!" I exclaim, trying to break free of the ropes holding me to the chair.

"Why do you think I am?" she replies, "You took away the one thing I have worked for my whole life." I look at the hooded silhouette. It has a feminine figure, but who is it? "It's for revenge, sweetheart," she whispered, as I feel her brush her arms across the back of my shoulders.

"I don't care what you do to me, just don't hurt him," I state.

"Hurt him? Oh darling, I plan to do the exact opposite. He has to realise that you're not worth it. You don't deserve someone like him. He deserves someone who works hard to where they are at now. Someone who isn't teachers pet and gets given everything on a silver plate," she explains. The penny finally dropping about who it is.

"Rachel?" I ask.

"Yes, of course it's me," she agrees, taking off her hood and letting her perfect blonde hair fall down her back, "Who else would it be? You took everything! Every time, lead role: Emily Greene. Well done, Emily you've improved a lot. I'd like to introduce to you our star pupil Miss Greene. Emily we would like to offer you a part time job at the theatre. I am so proud of Emily Greene being scouted as Elle Woods in her first West End musical. No matter how much I tried you were always better. I fall over, get up Rachel I expect better! You fall over, keep practising I know you'll get there. I am done with being in your shadow! I think for once I deserve something, something that means the world to you," she babbled, I didn't want to interrupt her and I also didn't know what to say either, "Time to say goodbye to your beloved, boyfriend Perri as I don't think he would want to talk to you after this."

"What? What have you done?" I question.

"Oh you know, just a simple photoshop edit," she says, turning her phone around to me, exposing a perfectly edited photo of me kissing another person.

"You wouldn't dare!" I exclaim, trying to escape again.

"Um, yeah. I think I would," she smiles, she walks over to the door and walks out.

"Perri, Pel!" I shout for the couple of seconds the door is open.

"Wake up!" I hear someone saying and shaking me lightly. I open my eyes to a worried looking Perri, Leah and Eliza, which shocks me and makes me jump. "Hey, shh. It's okay," Perri calms me down, holding me close and stroking my hair.

"Sorry, what happened?" I ask, looking over at the girls.

"We were just talking and you started shaking and," Eliza pauses for a second, "And calling out Perri's name. We guessed you were having a nightmare." Of course, of course I would of said out loud the only time I said his name in my dream.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I'm okay now" I look around and everyone else is awake, either talking or doing something like cooking breakfast. The girls go over to Leah's hammock and talk, leaving just me and Perri. I relax more into his arms and let out a deep breath.

"What's so bad about me then to cause you to have a nightmare?" he jokingly questions, looking down at me.

"It wasn't you," I laugh, playfully nudging him "It was one of the people that used to pick on me in drama school."

"Ah, okay... Why was you saying my name though?" he asks smirking.

"Shut up, I don't want to talk about it," I smile, trying to hide it away from him.

"Aww, you're blushing," he teases, tickling me on my side causing me to jump. If he didn't think I liked him beforehand he definitely knows now.

"I'm not," I push him away, getting up to have a quick shower before breakfast.