Day 13

I wake up not really sleeping well. It's still dark out. I slide out of Perri's arm and go up to the platform. It's felt like a while since I've seen the sunrise. I lay on the bench watching the sun appear through the trees. The sky turns shades of pink orange and yellow. I don't think I can get over how beautiful it is. I start to think how in a few hours one person will leave. I don't think it will be Perri but a small part of my brain keeps say what if it is though. I know for a fact that I will really struggle in here if he leaves before me. I know that before I leave I really want to do a couple of trials. The goal is celebrity cyclone but I don't think that will happen.

"Morning," Perri says behind me.

"Hey," I go to sit up so he can sit down. He sits at the end and motions for me to lay down again, resting my head on his lap.

"Not sleep well?" he asks.

"Not the best," I answer, "Worried about who will be leaving."

"Think of a positive thing though, don't we get to choose who does a trial," he states.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that," I beam.

"I'm pretty sure the rest of the camp will let you do it and if it's a hard one we had a really good meal last night so people won't get too cranky if you don't get too many stars," he says, "But knowing you, you'll get all of them."

"I doubt I'll get all of them," I chuckle.

"You think too little of yourself," he smiles, looking down at me, "I don't think you see how strong you really are."

"No," I mutter, looking away. I hate compliments so much. They are just really awkward. 

"Why don't you like compliments?" he asks, realising I'm uncomfortable.

"I just don't know what to do. I can't just say thanks, that's awkward," I answer.

"So if someone came up to you and said you look pretty, what would you do?" he questions. 

"Most probably just brush it of by changing the subject," I say.

"As adorable as that is you need more confidence," he teases.

"Well I think I have a lot more confidence then I did when I joined," I state.

"True," he replies. He opens his mouth to say something else but decides not to say it. "I think we should go down, breakfast should be ready soon."

"Okay," I mumble, getting up and walking back to camp. I can feel him close to me as we walk there. Maybe I should just try with him. One more chance. I want to tell him how I feel but I just don't think its right yet.

I stay with Leah during breakfast and she brings up when am I going to talk to him about it but I just brushed it off.

We all sit around and out of the corner of my eye I see Ant and Dec make their way into camp. "The public have been voting who to save. The celebrity with the least amount of votes will be leaving," Ant explains.

"Emily, Leah, Piers, Fauna and Paul all have immunity so you are safe," Dec states.

"So Didi... it is not you," Ant says.

"Kristy... it might be you," Dec follows. They take turns saying who is safe.

"Perri... it's not you," I breath out in relief.

"Eliza... it's not you,"

"Lance... it's not you,"

"So Ryan... it might be you," I don't want it to be Ryan. He's such a nice person and just good to be around.