Day 16

***Perri's POV:***

I don't sleep that much because all that is on my mind is how to tell Emily about my feelings towards her. All I know is that I need to tell her soon and plan on doing it today. I don't know why I am so nervous because Leah said she feels the same towards me. I guess I just don't want the same thing to happen again.

I look down at her and she's still fast asleep. Every morning I have the fear that she will be the next to go but I try to forget about it. To me she deserves to win. Yesterday the trial really wore her out so I'm not surprised she's still asleep.

I manage to get up without waking her and get ready. I help with getting breakfast ready too, which was just a quick one today from the left over fruit from last night.

"Is she okay?" Ryan asks, motioning over to Emily.

"Yeah. She's just still asleep," I reply, glancing over at her.

"Was she tried from yesterday?" he questions.

"I think it's that," I answer.

"When are you going to tell her?" he says.

I look around to make sure not too many people are listening into our conversation. "I want to tell her today but then again I might not," I mutter. I look to Ryan and he raises his eyebrows. "Okay if the moment is right then I'll tell her," I add.

"Good because we are starting to get annoyed at you two about this," he jokes walking away.

"Foods done," I call out. I walk over to Emily to wake her up. "Hey Em, breakfast is ready," I lightly shake her shoulder.

"No," she states in a stroppy tone.

"Come on," I laugh.

"Just a few more minuets," she turns over.

"Do I have to tickle you to get up?" I question, which she doesn't answer, "Fine, you asked for it."

"Stop!" She shouts, whilst I tickle her.

"Huh? I can't hear you," I joke.

"Please, I'll get up!" She laughs, trying to push off my hands.

"Okay," I smile, stopping.

***Emily's POV***

I lay down for a few seconds to catch my breath. I let him do it because I didn't think I would laugh. Normally I only laugh when family tickle me. I guess it works for people I am very close to as well. I get up and get changed before Perri attacks again.

We have a small breakfast and soon enough Ant and Dec are walking into camp. For a brief moment, I forget someone is leaving. 

"Good morning everyone!" Ant exclaims,

"The public have been voting who they want to keep in the jungle. The person with the least votes will leave right now," Dec explains.

"In no particular order..." Ant starts. One by one peoples names are said. They get to Eliza and it could be her. I hold my breath.

"So between Eliza and Fauna the person with the least votes is... Fauna," Dec announces. I let out my breath is relief. I don't want either of them to go but Eliza can't go yet. It feels like she's only just came in.

We all get up and say our goodbyes to Fauna even though we will see her soon. We watch her walk across the bridge and get back to camp. Slowly she camp is starting to feel bigger because there is less people.

"I hate this so much," Eliza mutter.

"We all do," Didi reassures, putting her arm around her.

I see that there is a note of the chair. I'm guessing it's for the next trial. "Celebrities, you will have to choose one camp mate to do the trial today, who will make their way to the clearing shortly," I read, "Does anyone want to do the trial because I..."