~6(Pears POV)~

~Pear's point of view~
If someone is confused this is going to be what Pear actually feels and everything from her point of view<3

I was not planning to tell anyone about me liking Bright, not because I didn't trust them but just because no one ever asked me and to my surprise Win, the guy whom I have known for less them 2 months asked me this questions but I was not planning on telling him because I didn't know him that well but then he said that if I did like Bright I need to just tell him because he wants to stop, stop trying to get me and stop himself from liking me.
Even though I knew it's not easy for stop liking someone I believed him and told him about Bright but he left without saying anything, I felt bad.

I was feeling really guilty so I called him but he didn't answer for a while but I kept calling and eventually he answered:
"Hey Win, can we meet?" I asked him.
"Yeah but why?" He asked
"First come then we will talk" I said and he agreed then I sent him the address and waited for him.
While waiting I thought of what should I say but I couldn't really concentrate because I was continuously thinking about Bright and that's when an idea came into my brain.
"Hey" A familiar voice said behind me I turned and saw Win.
"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked and I said:
"Come let's go in and talk" I said to which he nodded and we both entered the cafe.
I sat and looked at him and started talking:
"Look I..." I said stuttering.
" Pear please be straightforward" He said.
"OK, look I want to asked for your help" I said.
"Help? Tell me" He said and I started speaking:
"I want you to help me court Bright" I said and after hearing these words he left without saying anything.
I went back home and tried to call him but he didn't answer so I thought I'll talk to him tomorrow.

💛💛💛next day💛💛💛
I went to class and met Bright, he was looking amazing as usual and while he was talking I took a bit of time to admire him.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans and even a simple look like this he looked perfect, stunning, I actually run out of words for admiring him

"Hey are you still there?" He asked and I came back to the normal world and nodded to he's question.
After some minutes students start coming so I go to my class and he starts to teach the students.
Before leaving I take a look around to see if Win came or not but he was no where to be seen.
I went back to my class and started teaching them and in-between my class I would often turn to look at Bright and smile.
The class ends and I go back home and lay down on my bed thinking about how I have loved Bright for years and never really had the courage to tell him, how I got jealous when he would flirt with Green, how I would get angry when he talks to a other people and not me.
I was just lost in my thoughts that I will didn't even realise that I felt asleep.

💛💛💛next day💛💛💛
I again met Bright in the morning and admired him and left.
Everything was a little weird because Bright was not smiling, one thing I noticed is that he actually started smiling when this class started I don't know why but he did but now he wasn't.
He looked at me and walked towards me it looked like I was in another dimension.
"Hey Pear do you perhaps know why Win is not attending the lessons lately?" He asked and made me remember about Win.
"No I don't" I said and he then left.
It was strange he never really asked for anyone but why was he asking and caring about Win?
I stopped thinking nonsense and continues teaching my students.
After teaching I went to see Bright but to my surprise he already left so I went back home without seeing him, I felt sad not seeing him so I opened my phone and went on an album called "my bright" I open and start scrolling down he pictures when I saw the one I clicked secretly and was actually my favourite.

This was first on my favourite list

This was second on my favourite list

And this was the third on my favourite list and all of them were clicked by me when Bright was looking away

I loved he's jaw and he's lips, whenever I see his lips I have this urge of kissing them like he's lips are perfect.
I loved collecting he's pics even if it sound creepy it sounds right to me,when you like someone you want to see them everywhere you look so I first actually thought of attaching them on my walls but then I remembered that all that boys come here a lot so they might see the pictures so then I just made an album in my phone which consisted only of his pictures.

Hey guys, I wanted to do this part for so long and finally I did it.
Because Pear's point of view was really important and it makes us understand the story and her more.
Love yall!
Bye❤❤