~9(What is this feeling?)~

It's been some days since Fong has joined the academy and I must say that it's good I feel better, and obviously if Fong is here then Ohm is here too, Ohm is Fongs boyfriend they've been dating since middle school.

"Win" Pear yelled,I have agreed to help her but I don't know why now I don't want to.
"Yes what happened Pear"
"Aren't you going to help me?" She asked.
"Yeah but how should I?"
"What? You said you will help me but you don't know how?" She sai-yelled-d.
I did say anything, I truly don't know how should I help her.
"Okay fine, I'm to shy to give him this drink can you help me give it to him?" I nodded, I didn't want to but I was the one who said will help her so even if don't want I'll still have to.
I get the drink and start walking towards Bright.
I give him the drink and he accepted it,I didn't tell him who brought the drink because he was already looking towards Pear so I thought he already knew, thought.
"Thanks for the drink,Win" He said.
"No I did-" He interrupted me and walked away smiling.

"What did he say?" Pear asked me.
"He smiled" I told her.

       👀👄Next day👄👀
Again I gave a drink to Bright which he excepted smiling, or more like smirking.
I don't know but that smil-smirk-e gave me this weird feeling, maybe I was thinking to much, could it be...
No no It can't I am indeed over thinking stuff.

It's been a whole week since I'm giving, or more like Pear is giving, food to Bright, I don't understand how would Bright start liking Pear when I was the one giving him food it's confusing but Pear said it will work.
Today Pear brought Lay's potato chips, she said they were Bright's favourite.
As usual I took the food item brought by Pear to Bright and as usual he excepted smiling.
But this time before leaving he turned around one last time and patted my head.
As he left I left a breath that I didn't know I was holding in, my heart was beating really fast and my face is red I can't see but I can feel the heat, but why, why does he make me feel like this?
"Win what's wrong with you?" I heard a familiar voice, it was Fong and Ohm.
"Mm... nothing"
"You are really bad at lying" Ohm said.
I knew I couldn't lie to them so I just gave up and told them about what happend earlier.
I thought they will laugh at me but I was wrong, they smiled but it was not 'how could you think like that?'but more like 'you really can't understand it?' I was confused so I asked:
"What's wrong?"
"You are wayyyyy dumb then I thought you were." Fong said.
"You were like this too when you started liking me." Ohm said, what does he mean by liking?
"Yeah but I figured it out in 2 days while he is taking an eternity" Fong said.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.
"You.-" Fong interrupted Ohm and said:
"You'll figure it put soon, or I think you will."
I was already confused so I choose not to ask more questions.
But what did they mean by taking time about figuring out? It was confusing.

First THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K I'M SO SO THANKFUL.

I ran out of ideas so I wrote this shit.
I write a longer page later.
I wrote this at 1 am in the morning, I didn't have any inspiration to write before.
Love yall and again thank you all for 1k.
Bye❤❤❤