~7(Should I?)~

I want you to help me court Bright" She said.
I was shocked, I didn't know what to say or do,I stood there frozen not knowing how should I react.
I looked into her eyes and was about to cry so I ran away from her.
I kept running not knowing where I was going but still I kept on running.
I stopped and found myself at that bar where Pear invited me and I entered.
I went and sat down on the sofa that we sat on that day, I repeated the whole scenario that happend in my head and realised how stupid I was, I could clearly see how hurt Pear was that day because Bright was "flirting" with Green.
I sat there staring at a wall and thinking but I was not lost I could clearly hear people mumble around me, I could feel people staring at  me.
I sat there for the whole evening just staring at the wall and I actually could to that for the whole night but the owner of the bar said it was there closing time so I got up and left.
I reached outside not knowing where to go so I went to this small park near the bar and sat on a bench.
There was no one around it was probably 2 or 3 in the morning and you could only hear dogs barking.
It was cold I could feel my legs shiver but I didn't get up I sat on the bench for a really long time.
I could see the sun starting to rise so I got up and started walking back home.
As I was walking not knowing where I was going,I took completely opposite road to my house,I continued walking not wanting to stop.
And there I was standing outside the dance academy, I could read the name big on the front, DANCE OFF ACADEMY, I didn't know why I was there but I stood there staring at the name,I could see people approaching the academy so I hid behind a tree and took a closer look to whom where these people.
The first person I saw was Pear but this time I got the courage to look at where she was looking,  and I was right even though she already told me that she liked Bright I still was there feeling hurt and sad because I,myself didn't realise that and kept on liking her and following her.
she was looking at Bright with the biggest smile ever and even from so far away I could see the shine in her eyes.
They all laughing together entered the academy, I first thought of going inside but I couldn't build up the courage so I went home and this time I actually found myself outside my door, I opened it and entered and as I did I shivered feeling the hot air, I went straight to my room and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling.
I didn't realise I was crying and shouting, I was lucky that no one lived with me.
I continued crying and eventually stopped,I was stared myself in the mirror and thought to myself:
If she loves him then I should stop and seeing her happy I should be too.
I told this to myself continously and eventually convinced myself.
With a heavy heart I got up and went to take a shower, I took my clothes off and turned the water on, I entered the shower and as the water touched my skin I started crying again,I took a long 2 hour shower mostly crying.
I came out with a towel around my waist

and went to my closet and took out a sweatpant and a shirt, got changed and went back in my bed

I unfortunately opened Instagram and the first thing that I see is Pears post with Bright and the other guys, even though there were other guys to I just looked at Pear who was smiling and looking at Bright who was laughing too, I felt horrible, I literally just stopped crying and here I am again crying but this time it was not because I wanted Pear but because I gave up on her.
I felt a sudden pain in my stomach and that's when I felt my poor stomach growling with hunger, even though I was not in a mood to eat I still got up and went to the kitchen.
It was late at night and I was still feeling horrible so I got up and went to take a walk.

   😗😗third person POV✌✌
Win opened the front door and looked horrible, he had black under eyes (you know what I mean)and looked pale, as the wind touched he's skin he shivered.
He started walking around and soon was sitting in a park near he's house, he sat on a bench and stared at nowhere.
A single tear dropped from his eye and he got up and started walking back home.

       😭😭Wins POV😭😭
I was sitting on a bench and staring at nowhere, I was thinking about what should I say to Pear and the only answer I got from myself was say yes and help her but my heart hurt so I kept thinking of some other conclusions.
As I got the answer a tear fell down my cheek and I got up and left.
I opened my house and entered inside, I directly went to the bathroom and took another long shower.

    😩😩after 2 days😩😩
Finally today I made my mind and got up to get dressed and go to the academy.
I went in the bathroom took another long shower and cleaned myself, I got out and went in front of my bathroom mirror and saw myself, I looked miserable so I thought of using some makeup to cover my dark under eyes and wair contact lenses so hide my eyes because they were red from how much I cried in these past days.
As I was done I looked fine and got out of the bathroom went to the closet took a sweatpant and a drop arm sleeveless shirt.

This is the outfit but without tattoos.

And this is how Win looks

guys sorry for the late update but I was busy.
What do you guys think Win would do?
Will he agree?
Will he not help Pear?
The answer would be in the next chapter so stay tuned.
Bye!
Love yall💜❤❤