~14(he lives here?)~

I froze, again.
He is just a friend,right? Why do I feel nervous! It was an unusual feeling, I have been to Fong's house but why am I nervous to go inside his house?
"Are you still here?" He asks while snapping his fingers in front of my face.
I immediately turn towards him and realize that we have been standing outside my car for 5 minutes already. He starts walking inside the building and i, dumbass, follow him inside.
It is a really big and, by how it looks, a really expensive one, but wasn't he not doing well financially?
"What is so important that you keep getting lost in your thoughts?"
"What?" I turn towards him and realize, again, that we are standing in the middle of the lobby with people staring at us.
He understands my awkwardness and immediately holds my hand starts walking somewhere.
I can't help but admire how my hands fit so perfectly in his, just like a puzzle, two pieces fitting perfectly together. As I was busy admiringly looking at our hands I hear him say:
"Aren't they perfect?"
I, for a moment, couldn't understand what he was referring to but when I followed his eyes I realize that he is talking about our hands, I can feel my cheeks heat up so I quickly leave his hand, push him aside and enter the apartment.
"Bossy. Aren't you?!" He makes a remark but I was to busy looking around his house then answer to his remark.
"Do you live alone?" I ask him with no other intention then just curiosity.
"No. You want to move in?!" He again makes a remark.
" it's a really big place to live all alone." I, ignoring his remark, proceed.
"Yeah I know but I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend to live with?"
"Ohh" was the only thing I could say.
"Like I said I have no one so the position is free you can easily take it." This time it makes me blush real hard and it's pretty noticeable.
"You know that you are a flirt." I say.
"Been one since I met you." He says and again I am red as a tomato.
'He is just joking!' I remind myself.
"Hejsbeisbi." My stomach growls of hunger and he starts laughing.
"Come." He holds my hand and takes me towards the kitchen.

After 10 minutes⌚

"Umm. You cook really well." I say, indeed looking at him I never thought he could cook but I was wrong he can cook and that even really good.
"You like it?" He asks.
"Like? I love it, it's amazing."
He just smiles and continues eating.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I just want to know him and the more I try to do so the more I lose him, he is way to complicated and trying to know him is puzzle but why can I still feel that connection as if I know him since before?

Sorry for the late update guys, I have been really busy with school and rarely had time to write.
But make sure to tell me what you think will happen next and did you like this update? So I can improve and continue writing good stuff.
Bye!💜❤
Love yall❤❤