~3(Bright in the hospital)~

Today Bright got sick so he didn't come and another guy named Man came to teach us.
Man was not that strict, he taught us slowly and everyone one started liking him.
The class ended and Pear approached me.

💫Time skip💫
"She looked so good" I thought to myself looking at Pear sleeping on my shoulder,I felt like I've got everything I wanted in life and I was happy.
I always thought that I'll never fit into 'her' world but now look at me sitting next to her in 'her' world and trying to make it mine to.
She slowly started opening her eyes and then she looked at me staring into my eyes.
"You smell good" She said making me blush.
I didn't answer her so she continued:
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah, go ahead" I said.
"Do you like me?" She said and I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.
After staring a little bit into my eyes she started getting up and left, did I do something wrong?I asked myself not knowing why she left me there after asking me that question.

🌑one day later🌄
I went to the class and was searching for Pear but she was no where to be seen.
I saw Bright fine without any injury but wasn't he in the hospital?(he was sick.) I was confused but then he called everyone there and asked us to copy the video he was putting and as said everyone started doing the steps.
I was looking around searching for Pear but I couldn't find her.
"Win?" I heard my name and when I turned around I saw Pear I was happy but confused about the fact that she left me there alone.
"Yes" I said.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked and I nodded leaving the room with her.
As we reached another room she started talking:
"Yesterday you must be wondering about why was I not worried about Bright but it's that I am not it's just that he was not at the hospital".
'What but-?" She interrupted me.
"I know it's just that yesterday was the anniversary of the owner of the academy Off and he's boyfriend Gun, not the guy that came yesterday but another guy you have never seen" She said making me wonder about why was she telling me this.
"Ahh..ok" I said still wondering if she was going to talk about the confession or not.
"And about the...mm.." She said stuttering.
"You don't have to answer or tell me about your felling" I said to which she smiled and we both left the room and went back to the dance class.
After we were done, Bright gave us some time to relax but I couldn't relax because I was continuously thinking about who was this 'he' so I started searching Pear to ask her and then after a few minutes I found her and approached her.
"Pear" I said.
"Yes Win" She said.
"Who was that guy on the phone with you yesterday?" I got straight to the point and asked her.
"Ohh that was Gun the same guy that came yesterday he's real name is Gunsmile and he was talking about the fact that Bright was the one to come up with the idea of faking he's sickness and give surprise to Off and gun" She said.
"But why were you shivering?"
"I was emotional because Bright never showed but he really did care a lot about people whom are close to him so that's why." She said and I nodded .
We both talked for some minutes and after which she left because she had to teach her kids and I went back to my class.
Bright did not speak but when he did he would just say mean and rude things making me hate him even more, first because he was close to Pear and second because of his attitude.

💫🌑Back home🌑💫
I was happy because before leaving I got Pears number and line Id.
I got up from my bed and went to take shower.
*ting*
I went on my bed after getting dressed and opened my phone to see who messaged me.
Wow it was Pear.

Pear ♡ chat ♡
Hi Win Win
Hi Pear
What are you doing?
Nothing
Do you wanna join us?
Is it fine?
Yeah of course I'll send you the address.
Ok see you
END CHAT ♡
I quickly got up and started getting dressed.
I got the message from Pear, the place was near my house so it wouldn't take long so I decided to walk instead of getting my car.
It was cold outside, the cold breeze hitting my skin making me shiver, I really liked this kind of weather so I was really enjoying it.
I reached out the place and it was not really big but it looked really good and calming,mixing with the cool weather it was the perfect place.

Hi guys! So I thought of writing another book please suggest in the comments about what or which couple should I write.
The story was boring I know.
Love yall bye♡
❤❤