my opinion(not an update.)

The picture is in the end.

Yall must have heard about the new series with Bright and win (I didn't write brightwin because it's not a bl) called f4thailand, for who doesn't know it's a remake of meteor garden or how most people know boys over flowers, with Bright being the main lead and Win being the 3rd.
1 thing it's way to early for them to announce this, if it was like after a few months or years (better) it would have been less disappointing because it's now even been a week since still 2gether ended.
2 thing you can clearly see that they are using BrightWin because right now they(gmmtv) are the most famous among others actors.
3 thing they could have used senior actors, no matter how much I love BrightWin I still think that this remake should have had as a cast some senior actors like singto, Off, gun and others awesome actors.
4 thing is the fact that Win has clearly shown his capabilities in 2gether and still 2gether the series as a main lead BUT NOW FROM BEING A MAIN LEAD HE ENDED UP AS A SUPPORTING CAST (3 LEAD) THAT'S REALLY WRONG.
I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT WIN ACTS BETTER THEN BRIGHT (NO OFFENSE).
That's what I think and I would not ask you to watch it because I know I won't so why ask someone to do something when you yourself won't do it.
I know we should support them but I can't just fake support them.

What is your opinion on this? How do you feel?
Are you okay with them being cast in a "straight" series so early?
Tell me you thoughts in the comments.
Again I would say I am quite(a lot) disappointed.

No hate, I loved meteor garden and boys over flowers but I still think it's way to early and they should other could have used some senioractors.