~13(have I worn these clothes before?)~

Can't get over Win's voice and the video is soooooo good.
Did you like it?

It's the next morning and I am laying in bed thinking about yesterday, everytime I think about it there is this huge smile on my face.
I, finally, get up and go in the bathroom, after that I take some random clothes...

'Wow when did I buy these clothes?' I ask myself even though I have no idea how did they end up in my closet but whatever at least they look good

I take a final look at the mirror and leave my house walking towards my car, I get into the car and start driving towards the academy.
I get out and walk inside the academy where I see Fong and Ohm, Fong looks at me with his eyes fully open and says:
"You wore these clothes again?"
I was confused because I have never wore these clothes before.
"What do you mean again when I have never worn them before?" I ask and his face forms a frown.
"Hmm nothing don't mind him." Ohm says and drags Fong with him inside the academy.
I was lost of things to think, should I think about what Fong said? What happend yesterday? Or just think about not thinking about nothing(I know it's bullsh*t but you know it does make sense when you are confused about everything.right?), I stop these thoughts because I know I am just  torturing myself, I go inside the academy and see Fong, Ohm and... WAIT WHAAAAAAT?, I see Fong, Ohm and... Bright, I blink my eyes several time to see if it's true, when did they become friends? As soon as they see me they stop talking and Bright starts the dancing lesson.

😓😓Bright, Fong and Ohm's conversation😓😓

"He is wearing the same clothes?" Bright asks.
"Yes" Fong and Ohm confirm.
"Does that mean..."
"No, we asked him and he says that's the first time he is wearing that outfit." Fong interrupts Bright.
"O" Bright's mouth forms and O.
"Do you really thing he will remember?" Ohm asks.
"That's the only option we have." Bright says and they all nod.

     <Back to present.>

I am continously thinking about that park me and Bright went to, I have this feeling that I know that place, like I have been there before, I see Bright approaching me, he smiles and sits next to me.
"What are you thinking?" He asks me.
"Hmm..." I didn't know what to say, I thought he will say something but no he just looked at me waiting for me to talk.
"Can you tell me the address of the park we visited yesterday?" I ask him.
"Why do you want it?"
"Hmm... I like park's, when I feel any kind of emotions I go to any park that i see and I personally like that park it felt familiar." I tell him, there was nothing wrong or private about what I said so I know I could just tell him that.
He nods and tells me the address, I decide to go there after I'm done with my practice.

I'm now sitting inside my car thinking if I should go to the park or not, I don't know I feel kind of nervous like I am missing something but pushing all these thoughts aside I drive towards the address.
When I reach there I see a... BUILDING...
WAIT
WHAT?
I was supposed to be infront of that park but what am I doing here infront of a building? Did I take some wrong turn?...
I was lost thinking about how I ended up there when I heard a knock on my window, I was caught of guard and almost hit my hand on the steering wheel,  I turn to see who it was and to my surprise it was Bright, I breath reliefully, I thought I was lost but thank god Bright is here.
I get out of my car and stand infront of Bright.
"Finally you are here." He says excited.
"What do you mean finally? Did you expect me to be here?" I ask him, I was beyond confused.
"I gave you the address to my house." He says.
"You WHAT...?" I almost yell.
"Calm down." He says and explains to me how he actually gave me his address and not the park's address.
"I hate you." I say and punch his arm.
"You l---" He says something or more like mumbles something that I couldn't quite understand.
"OK I'll go now." I say.
"Where?" He asks me.
"DUMB,  obviously back home." I say.
"You came all the way here now come and let's have dinner together." He says and I froze, again.

It was a late update because my school started and I was busy with it.
But at least I updated.
By the way what do you think of the story, is it boring? Is it interesting? Tell me in the comments.
Love yall❤💜
Bye!❤❤