~the end~

Hi guys, I know I said I was going to do other 2 parts but my lazy ass wouldn't let me do it. I have so much to do these day's, life is a mess and so is my mind. This story is really close to my heart, it will always hold a special place in my heart. BrightWin are my favorite beings on this planet and I love them to the moon and back.

When I started writing this story I was sure no one would ever read this trash and I knew without motivation I would leave it incomplete but guess what people started reading my story, it felt like I was something haha, like I had a potential haha.
I decided that before releasing a story I'm going to end it and then post 1 part each week(if my lazy ass does gets up and gets it's life back) so in this way if I lose inspiration I still have these parts that I can post till I get my inspiration back.
Anyways love you all and THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE YOU ALL GAVE TO THIS TRASH.
I'M SOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF WITH WORDS HAHA. LOVE YOU ALL AND REMEMBER ALWAYS BE HAPPY!
My pov: the song up is literally my life haha
'What the hell were we, tell me we weren't just friends'
I'm trying my best to understand what are we(him and me)haha, anyways happy sad birthday week to me(1st March is my birthday) and happy week to you. LOVE YOU ALL BYE❤❤✌