~16(he left.)~

Third person's pov

"I warned you before Bright, he will regain it when he wants pushing him to do so will only hurt him." Said the doctor.
Bright felt horrible, selfish, guilty, he was broken, the person he tried to help ended up getting hurt.

~An hour before~

The sight was unbearable, seeing the most important person in your life on the ground, looking, lifeless.
He knew he pushed the line and hurt Win.
He immediately remembered the doctor who helped them before, he was shivering but somehow he manages to call the doctor.
"Hello?" He hears from the other side.
"Doctor Mew?"
"Yes, who is this?"
"It's me Bright we met each other a few years back."
"Ohh i remember, how are you Bright and how is Win?"
"He is not fine, I need your help. Where are you right now?" Bright asks.
"I am in Bangkok city hospital."
"I will be right there, it's really urgent."
"Okay bright just don't panic."

Bright took Win in his arm and ran outside the building towards his car.

<Present>

"I am sorry Win, I'm so sorry" People passing could feel the pain that Bright was feeling, Mew felt bad for bright, he remembers the first time he met them 4 years ago.

○●Flashback●○

"Doctor Mew we need you, it's an emergency!" Nurses were yelling and running here and there.
Mew ran towards the ambulance with nurses, he saw a guy lying with blood all over him and another guy with smaller injuries.
They took then inside and Mew operated Win while Gulf, another doctor, operated Bright.
After hours of working both Bright and win were safe.
Bright was recharged earlier the Win so he decided to go visit him.
He reached there and by mistake overheard the conversation between Gulf and Mew;
"No we can't tell Bright about Win's memory loss, he is still recovering from the shock" said gulf, Bright fell on the ground unable to move nor blink, the only thing he could do was thing about Win.
Mew and Gulf both saw him and ran towards him trying to help him get up.

●○End flashback○●

As the time Mew finished thinking about the past gulf reached there.
"How is he?" Gulf asked.
"You can clearly see he is broken, he has been continously blaming himself." Said Mew.
"And what about Win?"
"He got a big shock because everything he lost came back to him all together."
"Does that mean he got his memory back?" Asked gulf.
"Can't say much until he wakes up but by how much I know I think he has."
Their conversation was stopped when a nurse called Mew inside.
"He regained his consciousness." Said the nurse.
Mew went inside and examined Win.
"Oh hey Win you might not know me but I am your doctor Mew." He introduced as if he has never met Win before.
"I know you, you are really familiar." Said Win.
Suddenly Win's face expression changes, making Mew worried.
"What happened?" Asked Mew.
"Where is he?" Asked Win making Mew happy and sad together.
He went outside to get Bright but he found no one then he saw Gulf ran towards him.
"What hap--" Mew was about to ask when Gulf interrupted him.
"He left."
"What?!" Mew couldn't believe his ear.
"What happened?" Asked Win who came out if his room even if the nurse tried to stop him.
"Nothing." Both Mew and Gulf said in unison.
Win saw a letter in Gulf's hand and he snatched it.
He opened it and started reading;

'Dear Win, by the time you get this letter I will be gone far away. I am going to say two things;
First I am so sorry, for having you back in risked your life, I know I am an asshole but what could I do? I loved you and I still do.
Second thing I am sorry I am an coward for leaving like this but I can't see you now, with so much guilt and hate towards myself I cannot even immagine how much you hate me but I will only ask you one thing:
Just try to understand me, I know it's difficult but please try putting yourself in my place, I'm not asking you to love me but please don't hate me either.

                      From Bright.

Hi guys, here i am. I will probably finish this story by the end of this month so enjoy the last few updates.
And make sure to tell me if you liked this update or not.
Have a good day everyone.
Stay safe and healthy.
Love yall💜❤
Bye!❤❤