quinze

nytis

jihoon liked the forest for two reasons. reason number one, nobody ever went there (except maybe the occasional hunter). he never had to worry about running into people  and the noise they brought along.

reason number two, it was a place he could go to escape reality every once in a while. for once, jihoon didn't need to worry about money or work or if seungcheol and chan were destroying the house.

he could finally just relax his mind and-

"jihoon!"

the boy was standing peacefully amidst the various trees, when someone clung onto him from behind almost sending him to the grass. jihoon coughed and turned his head to scowl at the person behind him.

"soonyoung.." he muttered. of course soonyoung managed to find him here. soonyoung always managed to find him. it was starting to freak jihoon out. "you're heavy get off." the boy laughed playfully and unwrapped his arms around jihoon's shoulders.

"it's funny seeing you here," soonyoung said, smoothing out his grey shirt.

jihoon responded back dryly, "right back at you. i always seem to run into you wherever i go. it's almost making me think that you're following me."

"oh? that's what i was thinking too. you know what?" soonyoung grinned at him, "i think it's fate that we're always meeting."

"mm.. yeah, no." jihoon responded back quickly. his eyes traveled down to soonyoung's stomach. "how's your stomach doing? you should have changed your bandages yesterday."

soonyoung lifted up his shirt showing his torso wrapped in white tape. "how is it?"

jihoon moved closer and started to readjust the tape. "it's messy." he grunted, while straightening the tape around. "and too loose." when undid the end and pulled it a little tighter before securing the end.

"but it's fine, because i have you to fix it." said soonyoung as he pulled down his shirt. jihoon shook his head at the comment.

"be more careful from now on."

"ah ha! you can't deny that you worry about me now, can you?" this earned him a tsk from jihoon. "well, if that's what you want, that's what i'll do!" soonyoung turned around and pull a bow off his back that jihoon just noticed.

"you're... hunting?"

it seemed like soonyoung was waiting for that answer because as soon as he heard it the boy turned around once again. "yup! you're interested in hunting? that's great! let's go hunting together!" he strode back over to jihoon and looped his arm through his giving jihoon a cheeky smile.

"huh? i- what are you talking about?"

"isn't this bow cool? i got it from the market the other day.." soonyoung said, started to babble off. "and speaking of the other day, you didn't kill those three boys right?"

knowing that he wouldn't be able to relax today, jihoon just followed soonyoung's lead. "the three boys are fine, we just had a talk...

back at jihoon's home, the three boys sat on the couch, not daring to say anything. seungcheol hobbled up beside the couch curious about why two new faces were in the house.

crossing his arms jihoon stood in front of the three boys and narrowed his eyes directly at chan. "why didn't you tell me that you were going to the market today chan?"