Chapter 11: Let The Fun And Games Begin

Hi everyone, This is going to be a short chapter. I hope that you ladies and gentlemen love reading it. Please vote and comment on what you guys like or don't like about it.

JJNiles...

Unknown POV...

I thought the day would never come when I would finally see Reese move back into the house with Avery so that I can finally put the finishing touches of my plan in action. I've been watching his house day and night for the past few months scoping out all the details of who comes and goes into their home. I know what time Avery comes out of the house every morning and evening to feed the horses with the twins.

I even know when she comes out to sit under the big shaded oak tree in the backyard at midnight carrying a medium-size photo in her hands with August nearby her. She would always talk to the picture as though Reese could hear her plea to come back home.

His woman was now my woman, as a matter of fact, she has become my everything since I found out that Reese had a thing for her. I never looked at or felt any kind of way about Avery before then. If I was, to be honest with myself she was just an ordinary woman to me until I found out that she was Reese's object of affection. Since then I've been drawn to Avery with an intense, all-consuming passion.

Squatting underneath a shaded bushel of clustered trees beside the horse stable I watched from a distance as Reese exited the house through the sliding glass door into the backyard patio. A huge, happy smile was plaster all over his face as he stretched his hands up towards the sky.

Reese plugs a pair of earphones into his ears then proceeds to do a couple of legs squats causing the muscles in them to flex. Next, he began to jog in place after stretching for several minutes. His lower body parts bounced back and forth when he began to do jumping jacks. I immediately knew that he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath his black shorts. After seeing his Johnson flopping around freely I knew that he was well endowed.

The sweat on his muscled chest glistened like sparkling diamonds in the early morning sunlight. I watched intensely as he bound over to some very expensive exercise equipment that was placed near the far right corner of the house. After lying on the weightlifting bench he proceeds to lift the forty-five pounds of weights that I had put on there the other day. He lifted them twenty-five times like they were nothing at all. He then sits up on the side of the bench and begins to do dumbbell curls with those very same weights.

Sweat was pouring down his perfectly sculpted abs as he hung from a bar that was fastened to the house doing twenty knee up twists. His board back muscles were a sight to behold as he began doing push-ups on a black cushioned mat near the large, iron gated pool.

I felt like a weakling after watching this jerk do things that I could only wish that my body was able to do and the worst part was that he looked great doing it. I realized right then and there that my plan of taking this punk down wasn't going to be as easy as I thought it was after seeing him do all of this with no effort at all. I really had to rework my whole plan if I wanted things to work out the way I wanted them to.

"I need something or someone to draw his attention away from Avery." I thought out loud to myself as I quietly backed away from under my secret hiding spot. Taking a red, shiny apple out of my jacket pocket I fed it to Daisy, "a black and white horse that was Avery's loved to brush."

I reached into my back pocket and began to stroll through my phone for the number of the one person that I knew that would want in on my plan. This was someone that I loathe about as much as Reese but I would have to put up with them until we executed my plan to perfection. I hated Reese with a passion, so much so, that I was willing to involve an innocent person in my scheme if I had to in order to watch him crumble from his high place. I didn't just want to see him crumble though, I wanted him to be devastated, or more accurately destroyed beyond repair.

I needed him to feel the misery that he has caused me to feel when he took away my only hope, my chance of reconciling with my parents. He has taken away my only saving grace of me ever getting back into good standing with my father. I feel no kind of shame or regret for the things that I've done to Avery at all. If you ask me Reese is to blame for all of this pain and suffering that Avery has gone through.

I watched in satisfaction as his soul was tortured for the past year and a half from thinking that his father is the one who has raped his woman, the mother of his children. Yes, that old, crazy geezer was the mastermind behind getting Avery away from his house but it was I who waited patiently for "Journey," his father's own personal driver to give me the go-ahead with my plan.

For the final phase of my plan, Avery will have to endure far worse than she did the last time because watching Reese being tortured hasn't quelled my thirst for revenge. I wanted to destroy him from deep down inside. He will beg me to end his miserable life after he witnesses me rape and beat our woman in front of his very eyes. Lastly, I will put a bullet right between her eyes and turn the gun on his babies.