meet the reader-gem!

beach city!

warm sun, relaxing beach, fun summer attractions, and now...

newly established peace all across the galaxy!

you smiled happily to yourself at the thought as you walked your way down the streets of beach city, whistling an upbeat tune to yourself, occasionally waving and giving a wave/salute to passers by as you did.

it wasn't long ago before the message has been received, but finally, after many eons of dealing with the unfair caste system of the crystal empire and the unwitting war caused by rose quartz, a.k.a pink diamond, her hybrid son Steven Universe finally managed to put an end to it all. thank the stars for that. because if things weren't the way they were now, you wouldn't be able to walk amongst the humans right now.

you were stuck as a corruption like many of the other earth bound gems that were unfortunate enough to get caught in the diamond's desperate attempt at ridding the rebellion via corrupting light. like most, you bore some reminders of the past, but instead of the normal horns or discolored skin blotches, yours was actually not too bad.

in fact... some might say... it actually complimented your look.

as a spinel, you naturally had a cartoon-like look to yourself, with stretchable limbs and the ability to bend and bounce in every which direction like rubber. you wore (color) shorts with (color) buttons that held up suspenders which criss-crossed your back. you also wore large cartoon-y shoes that made a cute squeak sound with each step you took. you also had (color) gloves also had 2 markings on the back, setting off a cartoon air about you. to complete your look, you had a (color) sailor cap that had a (color) ribbon that would flutter in the breeze when you ran.

your face equally as adorable as the rest of you; with a round, squishy child-like shape and large, shiny (color) eyes that had a wedge in the pupils, giving them a "old timey" style to them and (color) hair that was very soft and fluffy to the touch.

then there was the post-corruption growths.

two large tufts of your hair stood up like rabbit's ears, in which you could manipulate as such, raising and lowering them at will. you also had a short fluffy cottonball-like (color) tail that was still quite sensitive to the touch. and when you smiled, you had a visible tooth gap in the middle, completing your rabbit like appearance.

while you were generally cheery and friendly by nature, you rarely spoke. you normally just communicated with gestures and expressions, often exaggerated.

you were, what the humans often called called, a "living old timey toon".

...whatever that meant. Ah, it didn't bother you that much, anyhow.

right now, you were heading to your favorite place, the Cliffside, near that big lighthouse.

there's nothing like a nice unwinding sit at the Cliffside, after all.

Who knows, perhaps you'll see something you've never seen before!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so, essentially, you look something like this.

And you're basically a damn near rubber hose toon in the form of a gem

Congratulations.