Chapter 44 👑

Ignore all typos.

Ozana hotkid.

So i be like oo mama

Mumcy your boy don dey global now

We dey go far now see the kind place we dey shut down now ehh

We started from instagram

Take a look at me now am a super star

We dey go far now

See the kind place we dey shut down now so i be like

Khadijah Daihaah's POV

Saturday.

It's funny how just a few years back I dreaded the day and here I am again, loathing it. It's a feeling of déjà vu in a way honestly. Once I woke up for subh, I didn't go back to sleep. Prince and I read the Quran together for almost an hour before I decided to pack for both of us since I didn't do that last night. All the regalia is with Samhah so I just picked out extra outfits that will suffice for four days and put them all in one suitcase along with shoes, bags, and the little make up I will need. I'm sure if they aren't enough Adda and Samhah will have enough to spare.

Those two are obsessed with makeup I tell you.

Afterwards I made breakfast, which comprises of red velvet waffles and sausage rolls. Plus, the usual being Earl gray tea and a latte for me. Prince is in the backyard just like every morning playing basket ball. The man even invited me to play with him, me that can't play a single sport. It's not my fault though; sports are just not my thing at all. Especially football, God knows my body isn't meant for any kind of sport.

He took a shower before joining me for breakfast which we ate making conversations here and there, mostly about the wedding. Apparently, it's Nabila's sister that's getting married.

Great.

The day just keeps getting better.

He didn't go that deep in telling me the details which I'm thankful for because I'm not interested in that at all. The only other thing he said is that the bride is not like Nabila and whatnot.

After breakfast, I went up and took a shower too seeing that we only have an hour left to nine. When I was done with the shower and putting on my outfit and all, I skipped the makeup part. I rather stay with my face austere not all baked up in makeup. Plus, I'm going to have to put on makeup later for the events so I spared myself the torture this time. And also, it saves time.

By the time I'm done, Prince is all dressed up too talking to someone on his phone. I went towards the bed and picked up my phone too and slipped into my flats before we made our way downstairs. Someone had already put the suitcase in the trunk so we didn't have to worry about that. Or more like I didn't have to worry about that because my dearest husband here has been on the phone since.

I brought out my phone and scrolled through my wattpad notifications looking for any new book update as the driver pulled out of the driveway. Sadly for me there wasn't any new book update so I logged out and swiped through till I found my instagram application . I spent the rest of the car ride watching wedding videos on Nate genius film and Galleria films. To say that their weddings are dope will be an understatement.