Part 11: Honeymoon part 1

Kelly and Stella were leaving for their honeymoon in Florida now that Olivia Layne is old enough that they fill comfortable to leave her and Zane with a babysitter. Kelly took Stella's as they got on the plane.  They sat next to each other on the plane Stella got the window seat. Kelly was in the middle but there was an empty seat so there was no one sitting in the last seat. Stella put her hand in Kelly's lap and he held her hand tight. Stella gave him a kiss. She was looking at the clouds from the window when Kelly gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Want something to drink or eat," asked Kelly. " wine," asked Stella. The next time the hostess came by Kelly asked,  "can I get a glass of wine and a beer,  please." " I'll be right back," told the hostess. She came back with wine and a beer.
When the plane landed Kelly and Stella got an uber to the hotel.
SEX WARNING ⚠️
When they went through the hotel door Stella dropped her bags on the floor and started to make out with Kelly. He kissed her back passionately and slammed her up against the hotel door making it slam closed. Kelly and Stella continue to kiss up against the door and Stella took her shirt off and Kelly did the same he threw it on the ground. He stopped kissing her for a second and kissed her neck. She let out a very small quiet moan as Kally kissed her neck. She took her jeans off and left them on the floor. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist and she continued to kiss him as he walked over to the bed and threw her on the bed. They both laughed. Kelly sat on his knees as he took his pants off and Stella took her underwear off and opened her legs. After Kelly took his pants off he started to suck her clit. She started to play with Kelly's hair and he sucked her clit. He stopped ducking her clit and bit his bottom lip and raised his eyebrow and looked her up and down. She wrapped her legs around him and he fell over for she could be on top. She kissed down his torso and put her hands over the outline of his penis. Stella sat up and started to grind on Kelly. He started to get a Bonner. "You like that," asked Stella. Kelly moaned, " it feels great."  Stella kisses him a little more before she took his penis and massages it. She put it in her mouth and sucked it. "Mmh," moaned Kelly. Stella sucked it faster "mmmh," Kelly moaned. She stopped sucking and looked up at him "you like that," asked Stella. Kelly nodded, "suck it faster, baby." Stella sucked his dick faster. He got a big Bonner. Kelly rolled Stella over and started to finger her while kissing her. Stella got really wet. He slammed into her she moaned, "oh Kelly. Harder." He slammed into her harder and harder. She even moaned louder. With his penis still inside of her he flipped her around where she was on top and sat up she started to ride his penis. He blew his cold breath on her breast. She laughed and rode him faster. "Mmmmmmh, that feels so good," told Stella.
She went faster and Kelly rolled her over for he could do what he wanted with her. He got in his knees and pulled her by her feet to the edge of the bed and she turned around and he gave her it from the back. She was moaning so loud, almost screaming " KELLY, FAS-TER MMM ." Kelly went faster. "You're so tight," told Kelly. Stella tightened her muscles knowing that would give him a boner. "I'm going to cum," told Kelly. Stella wrapped her feet around him and he was still inside her. He cummed inside her. She moaned. "oh my goodness, mmmh, KELLY." Kelly went a little faster, Stella was constantly moaning "mmmmh, Kelly, I'm mmm going to mmmmh cum." Kelly went faster and Stella cummed all over the place. Kelly pulled out and sucked her clit. She moaned some more "that was amazing," told Stella. Kelly nodded, still sucking her clit. He stopped and flopped down next to her and she snuggled up beside him and kissed him. Still, naked Kelly threw the white sheet over him and Stella. He wrapped both arms around her and kissed her.
A little after just laying in the bed Kelly got up and put on his swim trunks and Stella put on her black swimsuit. " should we go to the pool," asked Kelly. "Yes," told Stella.
They walked down to the pool hand and hand.
When they got outside to the pool Kelly pulled Stella into a hug. He took her hand and they jumped into the pool together. They kissed underwater. When they came back up Stella got on his back and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow," told Stella. " It's going to be fun," told Kelly. Stella was floating in the pool and Kelly got out and went and laid on the pool chair. Stella got out of the pool and walked to Kelly. She laid between his legs and kissed him he opened his eyes. "Hi beautiful," told Kelly. " hi baby," told Stella. He turned around and laid in the chair with him. They relaxed by the pool for a while.
Stella and Kelly got hungry so they went up to  their room and put some nice clothes on. Stella put on a black dress with a slit up her leg paired with some black sandals. Kelly put on a black shirt and blue jeans and black vans. They took an Uber to the melting pot.