Chapter 12(No man would ever hit a woman)

Baron wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked it quickly. It having been so long since he'd been inside of someone, it didn't take long for him to get rock hard. "Sasha never let me have her ass. She always fought too much and I just didn't feel like dealing with it." He smirked as he stepped up behind Bayley and pushed down on her back to keep her against the sofa as he pushed his cock against her tight entrance until it slipped into her. He groaned loudly as he inched all the way into her, not caring that he was dry. It was just about getting off.

Bayley finally understood how Sasha felt. She couldn't blame the woman for being emotionally and physically scarred. Bayley gasped as he choked her before flipping her over. She had never ventured into anal sex with any of her partners, so she was terrified. She just laid limp as she buried her face into the couch, crying softly. She was thankful that the cushions muffled the sound. She screamed loudly as Baron entered her. She felt hot tears streaming out. She knew there was no use in fighting back because he was stronger than her. It hurt so badly.

Baron moaned loudly when his cock bottomed out inside of her. "I wanted to fuck Sasha's ass so fucking badly." He gripped Bayley's hips before he pulled back and slammed back into her. He rolled his head back some as he started up a quick pace, groaning as he felt the tightness that he'd been missing around his cock. This is what Sasha kept from him and he planned to enjoy every second of it while he had Bayley with him. "You're being such a good girl and not fighting," he murmured to her before pushing her head down into the couch again to keep her quiet so the only sound in the room was the slapping of skin along with his own moans.

Bayley just laid still as Baron raped her. She cried into the cushion. She groaned out as he went faster. If it was someone that she cared about maybe she would actually enjoy it. But it fucking hurt. She knew that he was just doing this to assert his dominance. Bayley just chose not to fight back. She was already in a lot of pain and she didn't know how much more she could handle. Bayley just hoped that Sasha would be calling her soon so she could find out that she was missing and in trouble.

Baron let out a small grunt and closed his eyes as he pushed his hips all the way into Bayley's as his cock swelled and he released himself deep inside of her.

Bayley was thankful when Baron came sooner rather than later. She didn't want that experience dragged out. She was taking deep breaths trying to stay calm. She couldn't believe Sasha went through this for years.

"You better get use to that. Your ass is the tightest thing I've ever fucked. And I'm going to do it again... whenever I want." He leaned against Bayley's back as he spoke. "I'll be nice to you. I thought about stripping you naked so you'd always be ready for me, but it's a little too cold for that. I don't want you to freeze to death." He laughed as he reached down to grab Bayley's sweatpants to pull onto her so it would be easier access. Baron fixed his own pants before pushing Bayley onto her back and bringing his fist down onto her face a couple of times.

The woman laid on the couch after Baron pulled up her sweatpants. She was soon flipped over and punched in the face. Bayley groaned loudly. "Fucking christ." She buried her face into the couch. Not a second later her phone started going off. It was in her sweatpants pocket. She had never been so thankful.... maybe the torture would stop.

Baron pulled back from Bayley when he heard her phone ringing. He reached right into the woman's pocket and just smirked when he saw Sasha's name flash across the screen. "Well hello, sweetheart." He grinned down at Bayley. "Oh, Bayley's unavailable right now, you want to try again?"

Bayley watched as Baron took her phone from her pocket and answered it. She could tell by the way he smirked that it was Sasha. She looked up at him. "You better not fucking hurt her!" She yelled at him. She listened as he told Sasha what he was doing to her. She knew that Sasha wasn't stupid and she would call help.