Chapter 14(I love you)

Bayley was sitting on the couch relaxing as she waited for Sasha to return back from her parent's house. After everything that went down a few weeks ago Sasha had been going to see her parents more often. Baron got a 30 year jail sentence and she couldn't be more happier. Bayley understood because Baron was a huge part of her life for a long time and Sasha needed to reconnect with her parents.

She had been feeling better for a few days now. She was done with the pain medication and the doctor's visits. She was pretty much healed all the way. Bayley still had a visible bruise on her eye, but it had gone down tremendously. She kicked her feet up on the coffee table and curled into the corner of the couch, eyes trained on the TV.

Sasha slipped off her boots and jacket once she let herself inside of Bayley's house. "Hey, I'm home." She left her suitcase by the door for now as she went into the living room and gently wrapped her arms around Bayley's shoulders over the back of the sofa. "My mom said you need to come with me next time." She kissed Bayley's cheek and sighed softly.

Bayley lifted her head as the door opened. She smiled seeing Sasha walk through. She smiled at the sound of that... Sasha was 'home.' She put her hand on the woman's arms as she hugged her from behind. She turned her head after Sasha kissed her cheek to connect their lips in a real kiss. She gently scraped Sasha's scalp as she pulled back smiling.

"How are you feeling?" In all honesty, Sasha didn't want to go and see her parents, not while Bayley was still healing, but Bayley had encouraged her to go and spend the night in Boston. "I was hoping to talk to you, too..." Sasha hummed softly into Bayley's kiss. This all just felt right to her and she loved every second of it. But, she had made a big decision while she was at her parent's house.

"I'm feeling much better now." Bayley said. "And, I would love to come with you next time." She said as she looked up at Sasha. "What do you need to talk to me about?" She said as she sat up and turned the TV off, giving Sasha her full attention.

Making her way around the sofa, Sasha sat down beside Bayley and offered her a small smile. "I um... I was doing some thinking. We're both safe now that he's....um in jail."

Bayley smiled at Sasha as she sat down next to her. She loved the comfort that she got from just being in the woman's presence. She nodded her head slowly, showing Sasha she supported her, and urging the woman to continue.

"I was thinking of going to stay with my parents for a while until I found my own apartment." She reached out to take Bayley's hand in her own. It wasn't that she didn't love spending every day with Bayley. It was just the fact that it was Bayley's house that she'd been staying in, and she was still just a guest.

Bayley's heart sank into her stomach. Sasha wanted to leave. She looked at the woman and nodded. She swallowed thickly and put on a fake smile. "Oh, uh. Yeah. Okay." She said as she sat up some more. "I...um. I guess whenever you start looking I can help." She said. Sasha wanted to live in Boston with her parents...45 minutes away.

Sasha bit her lip some as she scooted a little bit closer to her. "I still want to see you and spend time with you, Bay..." She cupped Bayley's jaw and brought their lips together. She'd been waiting for Bayley to make the next move with them, and when it didn't happen, she just thought that Bayley hadn't been interested in anything more than what they already had.

Bayley nodded, "Yeah. Me too." She said softly. She didn't know why she just didn't tell Sasha how she felt...she was just scared. Bayley returned Sasha's kiss and sighed softly as they pulled apart.

It was okay with Sasha if Bayley didn't want more, even if she herself wanted more, she would take what they had. "I used to be really close to them growing up and I finally feel like I have that back with them." She gently laced their fingers together before kissing her again. "I would love for you to help me find a place. Maybe I can find one half way in between here and there..."