Chapter 31(DOWN! DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!)

Bayley felt sad and lonely at her lake house and she already missed her son and fiancée. It's been 2 weeks since she left and she'd been drowning her sorrows ever since. Alcohol somehow made her feel less depressed and sad even though it was only temporarily. All of the loneliness and heartache would eventually come back once the liquor had left her body.

It was Saturday and she had decided to go out clubbing to unwind a little. Bayley wasn't a party animal but she needed this. She needed a distraction, being all alone at her lake house was killing her. It was already past midnight but she was no where near ready to head back to her lake house, her fun had only just begun and luckily she took a cab. She went over to the dance floor after she downed her Hennessey. She had been drinking hard liquor for the past 3 hours. Sasha's words broke her, the fact that her fiancée told her that she had no time between Baron and her really got to her. Maybe deep down Sasha was still straight, maybe she only got together with Bayley to get away from her abusive ex husband. Maybe Bayley was just an infatuation. Bayley was hurt but right now she just wanted to forget about everything and have fun.

She started dancing with random strangers as the music blasted through the speakers. She was already feeling tipsy maybe even a bit drunk from all the liquor. "Bayley, hi!" She heard someone calling her name and touched her arm slightly. She turned around too look at this person and there stood the one and only Charlotte Flair. The girl who broke her young heart in 7th grade. Sure, she was only 13 years old back then but she was smitten with Charlotte Flair. They even started dating again for a few months in high school. Charlotte was the second girl she slept with after Alexa but she wasn't in love with Alexa, Charlotte was her first love, the first person she truly loved but Charlotte broke her heart again in high school, she was a player and now here they were again face to face for the first time in almost 20 years.

Bayley wasn't sure whether to be happy to see Charlotte again after all these years or whether to be pissed off because of what she did to her back then. She was broken when Charlotte cheated on her and it took her almost 2 years to get over Charlotte.

"Charlotte, hi." She said simply and immediately left the dance floor and went over to the bar to order more Hennessey. She had already slipped the bartender her card to keep a running tab for the night. Seeing Charlotte brought back so many memories, good memories and bad ones. She took her drink and went over to an empty corner booth.

After ordering her own drink, Charlotte followed Bayley to the booth. She couldn't help but notice how smoking hot Bayley looked in her Saint Laurent black leather jacket, white skinny jeans and white and gold Nike Air Jordans. "May I?" She asked before sitting down next to Bayley. She was happy to see her ex and wanted to catch up, among other things of course. "Why did you leave, I kinda enjoyed watching you dance." She said winking.

Bayley took a long sip of her drink and rolled her eyes. Charlotte was the last person she'd expected to see here tonight and it seems like she hasn't changed one bit. She was still a flirt. "What are you doing here?" Bayley asked. It didn't go unnoticed by her the way Charlotte was checking her out and strangely it made her feel good.

Charlotte downed her beer and sat closer to Bayley. "It's a free country Bayls, I can go wherever I want to go." She noticed the engagement ring on Bayley's finger and frowned a little. "Are you here with your fiancée?"

Bayley looked at Charlotte in disbelief. They haven't seen each other in almost 20 years and here Charlotte was acting like nothing happened. "Charlotte, I haven't seen you since forever. Why are you acting like you haven't been M.I.A for almost 20 years. You are basically a stranger to me." Bayley said. Charlotte wasn't literally a stranger but she hadn't seen her since prom. A lot has changed since then.