Chapter 8(I feel safe with you)

"Hey, what are you doing... Oh my god! Sasha?!" She could see the woman's bruised and bloody face. "What happened?" Bayley asked as she opened the door to Sasha's car.

Sasha could feel herself starting to fall asleep, leaning on the steering wheel. When the door opened up, she jumped and cowered away. "Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry..." She looked up at Bayley and felt herself relax slightly. Bayley wouldn't hurt her, would she? She didn't know where else to go. "Baron... he... he just got so mad. I really made him mad." Sasha slowly started to climb out of the car but when she tried to, her legs gave out and she fell forward, falling into Bayley. "It hurts so much," she turned her head to cough, feeling some more blood in her mouth from the gashes on the inside of her lip.

Bayley was in utter shock. "I'm not going to hurt you." She said sincerely. "I'm right here. No one will hurt you again." She said. Bayley felt herself fill with rage when Sasha said that Baron had done this to her. She watched as Sasha tried to get out of the car. Bayley quickly caught the woman before she could hit the ground.

"I'm going to get you to the hospital." Bayley said as she reached down to pick Sasha up and carry her to the passenger side of the car. She got the woman in and ran around to the other side and hopped in the car quickly starting it and pulling out of her drive.

Sasha shook her head. "No... no hospitals," hospitals meant that people would find out about Baron, but it was too late. Bayley had already picked her up and put her into the car. Sasha tried to keep her eyes open, but the blow to the back of her head had apparently done a number on her as she felt her head dipping some as Bayley drove.

Sasha was in and out of consciousness the whole ride to the hospital. Once they were there, Bayley rushed the woman inside, carrying her. "Someone please help me." She said with desperation in her voice. Nurses and doctors came with gurneys and immediately took Sasha into the back, but they wouldn't let Bayley come with her.

Sasha leaned into Bayley's embrace as she was carried into the hospital, but then everything happened in an instant. "Bayley? Where's Bayley?" She asked one of the nurses. "No!" She cried out and pushed the doctors away from her. "Don't hurt me, please stop!" She turned onto her side, through the pain and curled into a ball. She just wanted Bayley, not these strangers that could hurt her.

Bayley was standing there talking to the nurse begging her to let her go back there. "I'm not the one who did this to her!" Bayley yelled. She just wanted to make sure that Sasha was all right. She stopped talking to the nurse when a doctor came out.

"Are you Bayley?" She walked over to him.

"Yes. I am. Is she okay?" Bayley asked in one breath.

"She is asking for you. Come with me."

Bayley followed the doctor back there. Once she saw Sasha, Bayley immediately rushed to her side. "I'm here. I'm here. It's okay." Bayley spoke softly as she grabbed Sasha's hand and held on tightly. "I'm not going anywhere."

Sasha felt her body relax as Bayley came into the room and took her hand. "He just wouldn't stop... He didn't stop. I begged him not to kill me and he just laughed." Sasha felt her body shaking and looked up to see a nurse approaching her.

Bayley held on to Sasha's hand tightly. She felt tears stinging at her eyes as Sasha told her what happened. "I'm so sorry." She watched as the nurse came into the room. "Sasha, they aren't going to hurt you....they are here to help you." Bayley said softly. "They need to treat your injuries." She pulled a chair over and sat down, never letting go of Sasha's hand.

"You're safe here, honey." The nurse said gently as she glanced to Bayley. The nurse went to another person in the room and Sasha heard her say something about calling the police. Sasha only shook her head.