Chapter 33(Who are you?)

Bayley and Sasha had a great morning before heading back. They made it back to the city around 13:00 and went straight to Roman and Paige's to pick up Bentley. They made a quick pit stop at their house to drop off Bayley's stuff from the cabin and put together a lunch for themselves and their son.

Arriving at the park, Bayley pulled in a spot and got out of the car, grabbing the picnic basket, blanket, and Bentley's bag from the backseat as Sasha took their son. They walked over to a shaded spot under a tree. Bayley laid out the blanket for them before setting the bag and picnic basket on top. She sat down and smiled at her fiancée.

Sasha made a face to Bentley as she picked him up from his car seat. He smiled as he looked around at all the new sights around him. She grabbed his cushion from the backseat so he could sit up while they ate, shutting the door behind her. "It's a beautiful day out." She smiled as she bounced Bentley in her arms while waiting for Bayley to get everything ready for them. She carefully knelt down and placed the cushion down before situating Bentley in it so he was sitting up against a tree. His head still darted around as he looked at everything and listened to the new sounds. "He loves it already," she chuckled as she sat down beside him.

Bayley smiled as her son looked around in amazement. "He certainly does." She laughed as she gently squeezed the little boy's leg. She reached over to the picnic basket and pulled it to her.

"You hungry, babe?" Bayley asked as she looked at Sasha. She knew that Bentley was hungry because he had gotten a little fussy in the car. She pulled out their salads and sandwiches before giving Sasha her half. Bayley pulled out Bentley's baby food and opened it up before grabbing a spoon. "Do you want to feed him or should I?" She asked as she gently ran her hand over Sasha's leg.

"No, you feed him. You haven't seen him for three weeks..." Sasha reached out to pull the basket a little closer to grab a bottle of water from it and pulled out the container that had some strawberries in it. She opened it up and pulled one out to eat it.

Bayley looked at Sasha as the woman spoke to her. "Okay." She said as she put the spoon in the food. Bentley was watching her every move, clapping and giggling with excitement over the food. "I'm coming buddy." She laughed as she held the spoon up to his mouth and he leaned forward taking half the spoon in his mouth.

Sasha watched as Bentley turned toward Bayley's voice and bounced some in his seat. "Can you believe how big he's getting? Time is flying." Sasha leaned back against the tree beside him and looked toward Bayley.

Bayley pulled the spoon out and looked at Sasha. "He is getting big. I love it. He's got such a personality for a little guy." She said as she heard Bentley clapping again. She smiled and got more food for him.

Sasha smiled widely as she watched his reaction to the food and how he leaned in to take the bite from Bayley. "He seems to be learning new things every day too. He hasn't gotten to try to feed himself yet, but he's grabbing things and you see how he's leaning toward you for the food. He's associating the spoon with food." She reached out to run her fingers through his fine hair before looking at Bayley.

"I love you, babe...I love our little family." Bayley said with a smile as Bentley took the food in his mouth.

"I love you too, baby. So much. And just think that we might have a surprise at some point to where our little family grows, just remember that." Sasha chuckled as she rested a hand on Bayley's thigh.

Bayley picked up the spoon and put some more food in his mouth. "I know that." She smiled at her fiancée. "I'm actually kind of excited about the thought of it." She said softly. "Are you?"

Turning back to her fiancée Sasha nodded. "I'm excited, but I'm nervous about it. I still have this fear that I'll lose it like I lost my first one."