Chapter 27(Bentley)

Sasha heard Bayley's voice slowly breaking through. She heard her fiancée talking to someone else before she heard the cracked tone in her voice. Sasha softly let out a groan before she tried to open her eyes, finding one of them covered up. "Wh..." Her voice turned into a whimper as pain shot up from her leg. At that, as she finished coming too, she was now wide awake from pain in her leg and her side from the impact.

Bayley was looking at Roman when she heard the voice...her fiancée's voice. "Sasha? Are you awake?" She asked softly as the woman's eyes jolted open. "Roman hit the call button." She said and he followed her command.

"Baby. I'm right here. Don't move okay?" Bayley said softly. "You're going to be okay." She said softly as she stood up and looked down at Sasha. "The nurse is coming, okay?" She said placing a soft kiss to Sasha's head. "I'm right here. I love you."

Sasha whimpered as she slammed her eyes shut. She tried to listen to Bayley's words as she squirmed some on the bed. "Hurts." She moaned out. Sasha slammed her back into the pillow until the nurse came in to push something into her IV. Thankfully it worked quickly on her and she was able to relax some into the bed. "What...what happened?" She took a deep breath as she brought one of her hands down to her stomach before she felt panic set in again.

Bayley ran her fingers along Sasha's cheek as she tried to calm the woman down until the nurse could administer the medication. She sighed softly once Sasha started to relax. Bayley leaned her forehead against Sasha's as she closed her eyes. "You were in a car accident, baby." She said softly. "Someone barreled through a red light and hit you." She said. She watched as Sasha started to panic. "Roman." She nodded over to the bassinet for him to get the baby.

Sasha laid back down on the bed and took several deep breaths as she listened. "Bentley?" She asked softly. Sasha looked away from Bayley as she saw Roman pushing the bassinet closer. "My...my baby..." She closed her eyes and leaned back to take a few deep breaths to calm down. Sasha whimpered softly again before she looked to Bayley. "He's okay?"

Bayley watched as Roman wheeled the bassinet over. She looked on as her fiancée looked at their child. "He's there." She said softly running her fingers through her hair. "He's okay. He's more than okay...perfect." Bayley said softly. "7 pounds 5 ounces... 20 inches long." She said. "They did an emergency c-section when you came in." She said softly. Bayley let go of Sasha to walk around and pick up their baby boy. She held him in her arms as she stood next to Sasha. "He's sleeping. Roman got him to calm down."

Sasha took several more breaths to try to calm herself down again. "He's okay..." She repeated a few times before closing her eyes for a moment.

When Bayley let go of her hand, she tried to reach out for it again but hissed in pain as she felt a pulling on her side and stomach. She sank back as she watched Bayley pick up their baby. "Can... can I hold him?" She asked softly as she looked between her fiancée and Roman. She was slightly jealous that her fiancée's best friend got to hold her son before she did.

Bayley nodded. "He's okay, baby. He's perfect." She said as she ran her fingers gently over her son's cheek. She looked at Sasha worried. She didn't want her fiancée to hurt while she was holding their baby. "Are you sure? Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Sasha nodded to her. "I'm okay. Please... Please I need to hold him." Sasha was throbbing all over, but she needed to push through it to actually hold her son. Sasha let out a cracked sob when she felt his weight in her arms.

Bayley stepped closer as she made sure Sasha was in a good position to hold Bentley. She set her son in her fiancée's arms. "Here you go, love." She said softly. "He adores you already." She said as Bentley cooed softly being placed in Sasha's arms.