we suck at laying low .

9] WE SUCK AT LAYING LOW .

     KEGGERS WERE SYNLEY'S FAVORITE PART OF SUMMER

KEGGERS WERE SYNLEY'S FAVORITE PART OF SUMMER. Even more so now that she's single. It was an easy escape from life's many struggles and a fun way to meet hot Tourons.

Tourons were the teens who only come to the Outer Banks over the summer. Tourists. For Syn, it was an easy way to flirt with hot guys and not have it lead anywhere because they're not staying.

Setting up Kegger parties wasn't hard. All it took was stealing a few kegs from Kiara's family restaurant and somehow getting the news out to all the teens on the island. The latter responsibility was Synley's job this time.

All she had to do was hit up some of the Pogue hang out spots and have a few of her school friends spread the word. A Kegger party spread like wildfire around here.

"Hey Spike!" the green eyed wonder found her way to the infamous Pogue skate park, and who better to have spread the word than big-mouth Spike?

"Hey gorgeous. How you doin'?" Spike made his way over to the blond and gave her a small fist bump.

Synley smiled, "Good. Hey, we're having a Kegger at the boneyard tonight. Spread the word?"

Spike dragged the last hit of his joint before dropping it and stomping the ashes out. "Anything for you, sweetheart." he playfully winked at the girl before walking off, undoubtedly doing Synley's dirty work for her.

It wasn't long till she and her skateboard found their way to the secluded beach.

"Hey boneheads!" she called over to her four friends, making her way through the sand, "The invitations have been sent."

JJ high-fived her, before continuing to screw in the pipe to the Keg.

Testing to see if it worked, the boy sprayed John B in the face. They all laughed at a now very wet JB. It worked.

When the sun had started to set, the boneyard was filling up with people from all over. Kooks, Tourons, and Pogues all lined up for their share of beer.

Both JJ and Syn stood next to John B as he handed out beer, both scouting out their prey for tonight.

"What about that blond one right there?" JJ discretely pointed to some girl in the back of the Touron crowd. She had a blank look on her face like she was bored.

"I don't know she looks like a bitch." Syn shrugged. JJ laughed, peering down at the girl beside him, "You're a bitch, what's your point?"

"Okay and you're not trying to sex me up." Syn squinted her eyes up at the boy.

"That's what you think." J mumbled. Not well enough, though. Syn had heard him. It earned him a slap on the head.

"Um ow." he glared down at the girl before looking across the crowd again. "I'm going for it." he grinned before jogging over to the girl in question.