that's a grady-white .

6] THAT'S A GRADY-WHITE .

     HURRICANE AGATHA DIDN'T SPARE THE ISLAND NOT ONE BIT

HURRICANE AGATHA DIDN'T SPARE THE ISLAND NOT ONE BIT. The next morning, the only sight for miles was littered debris and tree limbs.

"Sure hope Guffy's boat didn't sink, he doesn't have insurance." JJ commented as he stood at the head of their own small little boat, John B and Synley right behind him. The three of them wanted to have a look around at the damage in town, and John B had the bright idea of going out to fish.

"Hi Mrs. Amy!" Synley waved at the older woman as the three of them passed by the dock. "You guys get through it?" John B asked the woman, noticing that she and a few others were picking up piles of tree limbs and throwing them into trash bags.

"Still here!" she smiled before the teens went on their way.

"She totally looked at me," JJ winked at John B who was driving. Synley rolled her eyes. "J, she's married."

"So? Adultry is a thing, Synley. A very hot thing." JJ cheesed. Dumbass, Synley thought.

"I saw it, dude." John B nodded his head at the blond boy, and Synley didn't think her two best friends couldn't get any more dense.

"We're gonna be cleaning this all summer." JJ complained as they took in how destroyed everything was.

JB and Syn nodded in agreement, "That is my nightmare."

Synley leaned forward as they got closer to one of the docks, standing up from her seated position. She smiled at the sight of Pope.

"Well look who we have here," John B started to mimic the sound of a police radio, "We have a safety meeting. Attendance is mandatory." Synley laughed a little, ruffling the freckled boys hair in amusement. What an idiot.

"I can't my Pop's got me on lockdown." Pope groaned as he continued to hose down the dock he was standing on.

"C'mon man!" JJ copies John B in his earlier shenanigans, making a static sound, "Your dad's a pussy, over." Synley reaches forward to punch J in the shoulder. Pope's dad was right there!

"Oh I heard that you little bastard." Pops cocked a brow up at JJ.

"We need your son!"

"Island rules! Day after a hurricane is a free day." Synley slapped her palm to her forehead. "JJ you're dumb as fuck." she whispered, he just smiled.

Synley, watched, amused, as J continued to fail at convincing Pops that the rule was real, and to let Pope out for the day.

"Y'all think I'm stupid?" the older man replied.

"I'll do it tomorrow dad, I promise. Tomorrow." Pope stepped forward, slowly making his way closer to where the boat was parked.

"Hell. No. You doin' it right now!" Pops wasn't having it.