I'm gonna shove it up your ass .

17] IM GONNA SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

     SYNLEY DIDN'T STICK AROUND THE NEXT DAY

     SYNLEY DIDN'T STICK AROUND THE NEXT DAY. She had heaved JJ's arm off her torso, stuffed a questionable apple in her mouth, and grabbed her skateboard off the porch in a matter of ten minutes. She needed to go home.

She was aware of what almost happened last night. She was aware that it probably meant nothing; heat of the moment, something they'd never talk about again. But the thing she was most aware of, was it bothered her that it didn't happen.

She grabbed the apple out of her mouth, taking a bite as she pulled it away. She looked down at it, and of course, it was all bruised and on the brink of rotting. The stressed girl sighed, and tossed the remains by John B's deck. She made a mental note to buy that boy some new groceries.

It was going to be a good ten-minute ride back to her sisters, which meant ten minutes of reminding herself over and over again: No pogue on pogue macking.

Especially not JJ, Her lips curled up in disgust. Sure, I mean, he's hot. But that's my best friend, I can't- her internal argument with herself was cut short at the clearing of someone's throat.

Synley stopped in her tracks, squinting her eyes shut in frustration. Busted.

"Syn, where are you going?" Synley let out a breath of relief. It was only Kie. The blond turned around, and gave her a half-hearted smile. "Home?" she winced out.

"Why? We have so much to do tod-" Kie cut herself off as she took note of how the girl looked. "What's wrong, S?"

Synley has learned in the past, nothing can get past Kiara Carrera. She knows exactly how someone is feeling at all times, and nine times out of ten she's gonna get them to talk about it.

"Wanna go sit?" Syn sighed, dropping her shoulders down in defeat, there's no going home now. If she left, Kie would just grill into the boys to figure out what was wrong with her, which would in turn show JJ that she was actually bothered about last night. Synley hated overthinking like this. It drove her mad.

As Kie and her finally made it to a place far enough on the dock, the two girls sat across from each other on the uncomfortable wooden planks.

Syn looked down at the water next to her as she gathered her thoughts.

"Whatever is said on this dock-" the blond started out. Kie finished her sentence with a comforting smile, "Stays on this dock. I know. Now what's up?"

Synley, groaned in exasperation, throwing her head back, glaring up at the clouds.

"Something almost happened last night. But it didn't. And for some God-forsaken reason, I'm mad that it didn't? Which makes me mad that I'm mad about it, ya know?"