CHAPTER 57

Jennie's P.O.V.

"It's because I don't like you.. I love you Jennie.." He faces me, holding my hands tight.. "I love you.." He says again, making my heart beat pound faster and louder..

"I-I l9ve you too..." I say, eyes glued to the ground, as I become shy and flustered. "Don't be coy about your feelings.." He lifts my chin up, looking me at the eye.

I try to avert my eyes anywhere else as he keeps on following his eyes to which direction I gaze. "What's there to be shy about? It's just me, that man you love.." that man I love, so much...

"I'm not embarassed, I just can't believe it as if this is a dream..." I look at him, my lips tugging into a smile. "Well, this is real, it isn't a dream nor a fantasy.."

"It just feels surreal.." I let go of his hands, facing the night sky, as thousands of constellations shine upon us. "Well... Want me to do something to make you realize how it really isn't a dream?" Taehyung whispers in my ear, his voice low and hoarse.

His voice sent shivers down my spine, making me shudder. "What will you do?" I ask, "This," He says in a very low tone, his breath causing tingles to my skin.

He then starts nibbling my ear, which made my eyes widen. I quickly shrugged him off the crook of my neck, moving to the farthest left of the bench, almost falling.

He starts mocking silently at the other end, which just makes me get more red. "W-why did you have to do that.."
I stuttered. He stops chuckling and gulps. "S-sorry for shocking you.. I though I could do that already.." What is he saying that he could do that..

"But honestly, you looked cute being teased.."He smirks..

Shit.. I'm cursing in my mind after he just said those words.

"This," He says, his voice hoarse..

He then starts nibbling my ear, which made my eyes widen.

"Cute when teased.."

Aishh!!! Jennie, you've only confessed with eachother, what the hell are you thinking about?

Why does he make me feel this insane....

Thoughts stopped running through my mind as my phone rings. "(Hello) Yeoboseyo?" I start as the voice on the other line starts talking too, "Yah, Jendeukie where are you now? It's past seven right now and you need to be here early..." Oh my, I just forgot about the time, I enjoyed too much..

"Don't worry unnie, we're almost there, driving back to the park. Bye.." I ended the call imediately and hastily packed my bag and things before we leave.

"What's the hustle?" Taehyung asked as I stood from the bench. "Unnie Jisoo called just now, we need to go or else I'm dead.." He stood up, grabbing my hand and walked me back from where the car was parked.

"Too bad the date's ending so soon.."I hummed under my breath, fixing my seatbelt. "I know right.. I wanted to be with you a little more." He said, which made me shocked. He heard that?

Meanwhile, he leans in closer to me, and buckles my seatbelt. I could feel his breath hit my nose, with his faces inches apart, as I uncautiously stared at his plump, rosy lips.

He stops and looks at me, as we share glances at eachother, never breaking the eye contact. He stares at my lips anonymously which made me bite it, flustered.

I hastily averted my direction out the window, as he pulls back, buckling his seatbelt before he starts the engine.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, he starts driving as his other hand intertwines with mine. I glanced at him and found him smiling joyously.

"I'll probably miss you later, so let's just hold hands until we arrive home..."

I hope we'll never let go of each other until the end, Taehyung...

...........
"We're here..." A familiar voice says, as he pats my shoulders slowly.

I want to continue sleeping... Urghhh..

Meanwhile, such plump lips met mine, which made me wake out of shock.

My eyes met his, as he plasters a huge grin on his face. "Now you're awake.. I guess that's the only way you'll only wake up, huh?" He teased, giving me a shudder. "I'll wake you up like that from now on then.."

Things are escalating so fast, it feels surreal.

He opens the car door, lending a hand. As I got out of the car, he immediately puts my mask and cap on, fixing my scarf but putting the shades on my shirt.

"I might not take you to your dorm since there might be a lot who are watching over you... So make sure you take care and message me when you arrive home." He pats my head, smiling.

"Okay.. Bye Taeh-Taeh.. Make sure you drive safe. And-and take care." I tugged my lips into a small smile, as I look at him. Meanwhile, he leans in closer, making me bend my body backwards and backwards.

I tripped, and he catches me before I fall. "S-sorry.. I let you trip..." He apologized, "N-no it's fine.. I gotta go now. Bye.." I bid goodbye, turning my back to him.

This is so far the best day ever...

---------
Here's chapter 57, hope you like it!💞

^-^