CHAPTER 40

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I silently peeked as the two of them talk. I know I shouldn't but I wanted to be sure they both were safe.

After she knew everything, that she is not Taeh's sister, she felt like she was gonna be alone.

She wanted someone because she was lonely and it was Jimin. After being with him for a while she felt happy but she was still lonely.

She realizes that she actually can't forget Taeh, and want him since then.

She only wanted Jimin because she was lonely whilst she wanted Taehyung because she wants him and loves him since and until then...

And now, she has finally realized those feelings.

Now, she's finally doing what is right and the best thing so that she would stop suffering and make others suffer.

Just like a rose, so beautiful, she wanted to bloom and be loved. Yet the thorns that touch anyone's skin, make them bleed, make them suffer. And she suffers to see others bleed because of her..

And now, she's finally strong enough. Strong enough to accept, to realize and do the right things.

The beautiful rose then removed her thorns in the best way she could, with the help of someone's hand. His gands bleed, and she cries again, but now, her prickly thorns are gone...

Anyone could hold and touch her, and everyone was free from suffering. And she blooms as an outstamding rose..

Just like a rose...

"Oh, Yoongi?" My thoughts stopped as Jennie's voice filled my ears. I turned to look at Jimin and Jennie together, walking back home.

"Oh Jennie.. " I gulped. Did she notice me from awhile ago? "What are you doing out here?"

"Oh nothing.. Just longing for some fresh air..." I smile, trying not to seem so obvious. "We're heading back to the dorm, so if you want just come with us.." Jimin then walks first, as Jennie purposely walks slower.

She leans in close to me, "Thanks Yoongi.. I owe you a lot." She says in a soft tone, showing off her gummy smile right afterwards. She walks away, and follows Jimin, heading back to the dorm.

I should probably go with them...

..........

Jennie's P.O.V.

We arrived at the dorm and everyone still didn't notice. They were busy playing with eachother, and even noisy enough not to notice of us.

"Hey guys, let's play something else." Hoseok screams so everyone could hear him. They all stopped and looked at him, "what do we play?" Jungkook asks.

"Never have i ever.." we all formed a circle and both Taehyung and Jimin were by my side.

Hoseok starts by saying, "Never have I ever cried over little things." Jungkook and Chae both puts a finger down, with Chae's face being so sad.

"What did you cry over?" Hoseok asks Chae, "Well, I cried for my little pet fish... And everyone else thinks it's just a small thing." She frowns, and looks fown while Namjoon hugs her and trues to comfort her.

"It's not that little... Not that bad.." Namjoon says while cracking up in the middle of his sentences.

"Tskk, pabo you're laughing at me." Chae hits Namjoon hard, and we all continued playing.

"Never have I ever been in a relationship... "Jungkook says.

While Namjoon and Chae were putting a finger down, I was confused on what to do...

Does our relationship count?

But they pretty much don't know anything, so if I don't put a finger down, they'll be curious.

Jimin then looks at me and I got the hint. I put a finger down with him, and we'll just tell all of them at the right time.

"Never have I ever lost my door and car keys.." Jisoo claims while mouthing the words underneath her breath, 'who loses their keys?'

Namjoon was pretty ashamed and he puts a finger down.

"Seriously?" Jisoo exclaims. "I lost my door keys and at this one time I was alone and my phone was drained. And so I had to stay outside.."

Wow, what an unfortunate thing...

"Never have I ever been drunk and embarassed myself infront of everyone.." Namjoon says, and most of the boys starts to put a finger down.

Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.

"But that was ONLY ONCE in my life.." Yoongi clears up which made everyone curious. "So what happened hyung?" Namjoon asks as Yoongi just shrugs the question. "I'm not telling you.."

"Why?" Taehyung says while laughing inside, "Just shut up Taeh.." I think Taehyung must've known..

"Okay okay next... never have I ever kissed someone same gender as me when I was drunk..." Chaeyoung says in excitement.

Of course it was all of the boys....

"So Taehyung wjo did you kiss?" Namjoon says chuckling, "Jungkook and Jimin.." wow that was straightforward...

"What about you Namjoon?" Taeh claps back and Namjoon suddenly gulps.

Why does his reaction look so funny?

"Well, Jin kissed me first.." ohh my ship is sailing....

He also grabs and drinks a cup, since his fingers were all down, along with Taehyung too..

"Yoongi was the one who did it.." Hoseok claims in the middle of the laughter. " It was you, idiot.." Yoongi says, a little embarassed and grumpily..

"Okay okay, next one... Never have I ever had feelings for two persons at the same time.." Jin says, making the room feel silent.

Jisoo was panting from the side, which made me confused. Was that question directed to her??

But still I feel so anxious

I gulped.

I didn't know what to do and I looked at Yoongi. He puts a finger down so I wouldn't get embarassed..

"That was silent... umm.. Never have I ever had deep feelings for someone..."Lisa exclaims as most of them puts a finger down..

Jimin, Chae, Namjoon, Taeh and Yoongi, along with me, puts a finger down.

While everyone was shocked with Yoongi. They never thought he would actually fall in-love

They thought he was very cold.

But something else caught my eye, which was Jisoo and Jin. Both of them were about to put a finger down, but they didn't since they both secretly looked at eachother's finger and realized it's useless.

Is there something in between the two of them?

"Wow, is this real?" Hoseok gasps, as Yoongi frowns, his head down..

"Well... She likes someone else, and I'm fine with it.."

Jimin also looks down, and I knew he related to his statement. I'm really sorry Jimin...

In the middle of drastic silence, Hoseok changes the topic and invited us for some snacks.

But still, Yoongi sits still, stuck on his thoughts.

What could've been wrong?

---------
Chapter 40 updated guys!💞💞

Sorry for the late update, I was very busy with the other story called 'Our Forbidden Lovestory' you guys should check it out! It's a collaboration Fanfic with me and my bestfriend and it's published under her account, pomeranianauthor_23... :))

^-^