Chapter 7

"Ano ba natutulog pa ko?!" saway ko sa yumuyogyog sakin.

"Better wake up or I'll dump water on you," Mia threatened, her voice dripping with annoyance.

"Ako na mag bubuhos dyan." Ace chimed in with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Groaning, I rolled out of bed, my hair looking like a bird's nest. "What do you need from me at this ungodly hour? It's only 7 in the morning! You guys are like human alarms!" I grumbled, still half-asleep.

Mia stood up from the edge of my bed with a playful smirk. "You're still so hard to wake up. Some things never change." It hit me as I remembered Adreanna, the one who always got me out of bed when we were in Hadria. Now, Mia and Ace were my morning torturers.

"Hay jusq sinabi mo pa! Pati si Ayi ang hirap hirap ding gisingin." nangingiwi ngiwing turan ni Ace. Napairap naman ako, mas batugan kaya si Ayi sakin!

"What do you guys even need at this hour?!" I asked, my irritation edging into my voice.

The door slammed open with a dramatic flair. "What a turtle, Kali!" Sybil stormed in, wearing a red dress that practically screamed 'Look at me!'

"What's the fuss about?" I asked, confused. I had no grand plans for today other than lounging around. Were they about to launch into some sort of impromptu sermon? Mga baliw amp.

Anyway, it was our fourth day here.

"Obviously, we have a trip planned. Duh," Sybil said, rolling her eyes as if I should've known.

"And clearly, I was not informed. Duh," I shot back, crossing my arms.

Sybil gave me a grin that was a mix of irritation and mischief. "I just informed you a minute ago. So you're officially updated, biatch," she said, sticking her tongue out in that way she does when she thinks she's won.

Oh, how I hated her sometimes! She was impossible to argue with, always coming up with a reason or excuse.

"Okay okay okay enough na Princesses, Kali fix your things na at mag i-island hopping tayo. You better get ready na at sumunod ka nalang sa lobby." Mia ordered, planting a kiss on my cheek. Ace and Sybil did the same, making it a full-on assault of affection.

"Don't wear a fucking red bikini!" paalala sa akin ni Sybil binigyan ko lang siya ng pekeng ngiti bago siya tuluyang makalabas ng kwarto ko.

I donned a navy blue two-piece bikini, topped it off with denim shorts, and threw on a red shirt. I was feeling cheeky, knowing it would drive Sybil up the wall. Dahil ayaw na ayaw nun nang may kasamang naka pula. She loves the color red that much.

When I arrived in the lobby, I found Taty, Ace, and Christina relentlessly teasing Ayi.

"Finally, you're here!" Ayi exclaimed, looking at me like I was some kind of superhero. She rushed over and hid behind me. "They're bullying me," she whispered, her voice trembling with mock fear.

"Bullying? More like playful teasing," Christina teased, her tone dripping with playful sarcasm.

"What's going on?" I asked, still trying to piece things together.

"Itong babaitang ito, hindi umuwi sa hotel room niya kagabi." sagot ni Ace sa tanong ko. Before I could respond, Sybil and Mia appeared in front of me.

"Why the hell are you wearing red?!" Sybil demanded, her eyebrows arched in disbelief.

I flashed her a smug grin. "Last time I checked, you said 'don't wear a freaking red bikini,' not a red shirt." Sybil's face contorted into an exaggerated eye-roll.