Truly

Chapter 5:Truly

I think the best decisions are made out if fear, when you are scared you act on impulse. Not everything goes the way you want obviously but sometimes and that's often the best decision for you is made when you are scared that you have no options. After a night of the best sex I've ever had with Uhuru, his phone woke us up and the sun light hit me with reality.

Me"Uyaphi?"

He got dressed so fast

Uhuru"Lelethu is in labor"

He looked sat on the edge of the bed and wore his shoes, I got up and grabbed my shorts and a vest.

Me"Let me drive"

He stood up then walked towards me.

Uhuru"I don't think you should come with me"

Me"I will be your wife soon, this involves me"

He kissed my forehead

Uhuru"I'll call you later Sibu"

That's when our relationship took a huge knock, I constantly felt like I was forcing myself to Uhuru. Each time we were together something would come up, or the  baby would have a flu. Some shit! There was always something. The baby suddenly consumed his time, and obviously so did the mother. Their family pictures on his Instagram, the baby on his WhatsApp and everything else imaginable. Me? I just had the ring which didn't seem to mean anything anymore.

Kay"Why is Uhuru posting her?"

Me"Andiyazi, can we focus on this?"

Lihle"Why are you still with Uhuru?"

Me"God! Can we work?"

Lihle"Have you told Uhuru your news?"

Kay"What news?"

Lihle"You didn't tell her?!"

I looked at her and rolled my eyes, I was visibly annoyed.

Me"I didn't even tell you"

Lihle"Well I know"

She looked at Kay

"Pregnant umanyoko"

Me"I really don't like you"

Lihle"That is none of my business "

Kay"Wait, whose pregnant? "

Lihle looked at Kay with a concerned look.

Lihle"How the fuck are you the smartest kuthi sonke?"

Kay"Voestek wena"

I couldn't help but laugh, I love it when they fight.

Me"I'm pregnant, I am not keeping it though"

"I haven't told Uhuru because I found out a week ago, and I haven't seen or spoken to him this week"

I closed my eyes and I let my tears make their entrance.

Kay"You can do this Honey, I know you can"

Lihle"We will be there, it doesn't matter when or what you do. We will be there no questions asked"

Me"I made an appointment for next Wednesday"

Kay"We will go with you, then we can have a slumber party and watch Vampire Diaries"

Me"Can we change the subject? "

I grabbed my phone and sent Uhuru a text, I needed to tell him tonight.