💕2. Partner Or Rival?

"wow,wow, ha jin ah, what brings you here?, I thought you should come up with a new idea for your new webtoon series,"

"eonnie, I don't want to work with ki yong oppa, you know that....."

"shh,shh,shh...be professional my dear, nan Veronica Park iyoo, call me Veronica daepyonim iyyo," said Veronica with her slutty voice.

"Aigoo, okay then, Veronica daepyo.... May I ask you a favor to not make ki yong oppa work with me?"

"well, as you wish....but he still in our company though,"

"ehh,how can that be? You said that he will not working with me so what's the function to make him stay at our company?"

"he will be your rival, if you didn't come out with a good story, maybe I should make you quit from this company,"

"boragu... Eonnie...how could you?"

"Ha jin ah, I can't do anything about it, you know that his appa is very powerful man and this is the request from the company itself, it will harm the company, you're aware about it, right?" said Veronica worriedly.

"eonnie... Ahh, mian... Veronica daepyo... This is too unfair for me, this is my world, my passion, how could he did this to me?"

"becoz you choose to not get back with him,"

"but he the one who left me, he thinks I'm a puppet?" cried Ha jin and left the restaurant quickly.

"ha jin ah, ha jin ah, Aigoo this girl, I've didn't get the chance to tell her about them," sighed Veronica.

She's crying so badly when she knew about the bad news and she didn't noticed that a group of men with masks on them, enter the restaurant and she bumped into one of them whom was really tall compared to her small body.

"ahh, jeosohamnida, I can't see clearly, there's something in my eyes," said Ha jin to make an excuse.

"ohh, gwenchana yo, miss?, I don't think there's something in your eyes but I think you're crying so badly until you can't see what's in front of you, luckily, you bumped into me, what will happen if you bumped to that glass door, it must really hurt," teased the man.

" amm, amm, kamsahamnida... Ehh, jeosohamnida," said Ha jin who still confused. She then left the restaurant becoz she's too embarrassed to face him.

"annyeohaseyo, Miss Veronica, I'm the manager artist of SF9, you can call me Sun Woo,"

"ahh,glad to meet you, Sun Woo-shi, well....actually the webtoon artist whom I want you guys meet had just left coz she has a situation so...."

All of them take off the masks and Veronica was shocked to see all the good-looking boys in front of her.

"wow, you guys are jalsanggiseoyo," praised her.

"well, among us, rowoon hyung is the best visual," added Chani.

"before we introduce ourselves, may I know if the webtoon artist that we should meet here is the one who left the restaurant just now?" rowoon asked.

"amm, did she cried?" asked Veronica back.

"I think so, she looks really sad," replied him.

"hyung, how did you know that?, we didn't met her yet," asked hwiyoung this time.

"she's the one who bumped into me before we enter the restaurant, the small girl that seems really confused just now," laughed rowoon.

"you teased her too much, rowoon ah," added youngbin.