💕26. Fall In Love With You

"Ha jin.... I almost forgot to tell you about our seats in the cinema, yours and mine are not next to each other, are you okay with that?"

"ohhh, I'm okay, but are you okay with that? It supposed to be our first date though,"

"well as long as this will make you happy, then I'm okay with that," replied dawon while giving ha jin the popcorn and her ticket. Ha jin didn't ask what movie they will watch but she thought that dawon will not choose a horror movie as this was their first date.

"emmm, miss.... Can I seat here?" asks a young man from the back.

"ohh sur...,neol??, what are you doing here? Can you stop following me?" asks ha jin as she was shocked that rowoon was in the cinema too. Dawon probably couldn't see them becoz his seat are quite far from her.

"I've asked you earlier, if I can seat here?"

"if I say you can't sit here, what you're gonna do?"

"sorry, but my seat is next to you, you're not paying for my ticket though, I'll not disturb your sweet date with hyung, enjoy your sweet time with him," replied rowoon annoyingly. Deep in his heart, he was so happy to see ha jin back and he was so lucky that his seat is next to her.

"emmm, whatever you say but dawon oppa was not here, his seat is quite far from me, but it's okay, I can enjoy my time eating this popcorn," smiled ha jin while slowly chewing the popcorn.

"but I'm curious, as far as I know, miss 'melody' didn't watch horror movie but what is she doing here?" asks rowoon curiously.

"ehhh, what do you mean by that? Isn't this an action movie?"

"no, it is horror movie, Lee ha jin jagganim,"

"Ha!!!, wait.... I must get out from this place," ha jin quickly rushed and take all of her things and pick her handbag quickly but a female worker stopped her from going out becoz the movie will start very soon.

"miss, you're not allowed to go out at this moment, please have a seat.... After the movie ended, we can allow you to go out," said the female worker.

"huh... Okay, okay, relax ha jin... You can do this, it just a movie... Don't be too scared, you can overcome this," mumbled ha jin. Not so long after that, rowoon grabbed ha jin's hand and rubs it gently.

"if you're scared, just hold my hands, nothing to be scared, it just a film not a real one," whispered him.

Ha jin nodded to sign she agree with him but as the movie had just started and the ghosts started to come out, ha jin closed her eyes as she can't handle all the ghost's faces. Rowoon slowly hold ha jin's small face and he asks her to open her eyes but she resisted.

"Ha jin-shi... Look at me, open your eyes, it's nothing....come on open your eyes for a moment," and then ha jin slowly open her eyes and her eyes was teary as she can't bear watching a horror film.

"I don't want to look at the screen, please.... Get me out from here, please... Rowoon-shi," begged ha jin and she starts to cry.

"okay, okay, we will go out but first you must stop crying, you're not a child and the ghosts are not real, you have me by your side, I'll not go anywhere, here.... Cover your face with my jacket so you don't have to look at the screen," said rowoon while giving her his denim jacket.

"emmm....arasseo...." replied ha jin weakly.

As the movie was nearly ended, rowoon smiled to see ha jin whom just fell asleep and she she sleeps so soundly. Rowoon smiled to see ha jin sleep like a baby, she so cute when she was sleeping. Rowoon fixed her hair a little bit so he could see her full face. She's pretty, he thought and soon he realised that the movie has ended and everyone was about to leave the place.