💕6. It's Not Her Fault

"jamkanmanyo, cheogiyo... I think you should tell me who you are....and where do you want to bring me, let me go," said Ha jin as she struggles to not follow the man but he was too strong for her.

The man let her hands go as soon as they arrives at the corner of the meeting room which is there's no one else besides them.

"it's me," said the man.

"ohh, rowoon ah, ottoke..... But your brothers told me you didn't come with them... How..."

"don't be so touched about it, I'm not come for you, I come for this...," said him while showing her some papers.

"yah....why did you have that thing?" asks Ha jin worriedly. It was the proposal that ki yong's oppa give to her to consider about his idea but she refuses to do coz she knew it's their privacy and she shouldn't write about it.

"well, you left it with the pink folder but my brothers just take that thing but not this and can you believe what I read in this proposal of you??, you want to write about our love life too, it's our privacy, right?"

"well, rowoon ah, let me explain to you, first, it's not like you're thinking," stuttered ha jin.

"ahh, is that so? So, are you tend to write more about us including our families, hobbies, and if we're saying we're dating someone, perhaps you'll write about us, something ridiculous such as how many nights we sleep with our girlfriends, like that?" yelled rowoon.

" yahh, you're going overboard, rowoon ah, I didn't think until that far... Anyway this is not my.... "

"ahh.... It's not your idea, so who's idea is this?, ohh, I must forgotten that you and your boyfriend must have strong affection towards each other and that makes you want to do this so badly, well....you guys are pretty brave even though you're at your workplace," said rowoon bluntly.

"I said enough," ha jin was trying to hold her tears.

"ahh, waeyo ? You sad because I just interrupt your sweet moments together?, I'm sorry but it's not just you whom fall in love, anyone else do too, I just hope that I can work with you comfortably but seems like your priority is more to your loved ones," smirked rowoon.

"you know what, maybe I'm the one who misjudge people, I thought you're a nice guy but you're not, you're too much, don't let me see you again after this," cried ha jin. She left him after that.

"haishhh, she's so stubborn," moaned rowoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"oh, rowoon ah, what happened actually? Why you're so mad just now?" asks youngbin.

"aniya....,just....it's about ha jin, she...ahh...never mind," answered rowoon lazily.

"hyung, come on.... What's wrong?" this time Chani was curious about it too.

"Neol aljji... About this?"

"of course we're, we're intentionally left it at our studio coz ha Jin's manager, Si yeon-shi, said she will not use it as a proposal," answered dawon confidently.

"wait.... So, you guys know about what this is about?"

"geureumiyo, and now we know why ha jin didn't want to continue with those ideas, she didn't want to write about our privacy, she's really nice to us," replied jaeyoon.

"hyung, are you sure about this?" asked rowoon as his voice was a little bit low.

"emm, bbajayo, rowoon hyung, if she want to do it, then how come she didn't asks anything about it at us? It makes sense, right?" this time Chani defends her too.

"I'm dead," sighed rowoon.

"why??"

"Well, I think..... I just say something that will hurt her feelings," mumbled rowoon.

"yah, neol.... You should apologise to her, go quickly..." nagged inseong.

"araseeo, arasseo... After this... I would like to record another song song hyung," immediately rowoon left his brothers and asks do hwan to pick him up.

"Aigoo, that punk," sighed dawon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hyung, what songs do you want to record for today?" asked do hwan.

"emm, I think maybe a song from Kim yeon ji, the ost of drama I'm not a robot that become hit last year, do you remember it?"

"ahh....but that song...,"

"arayyyo, well, it's quite rare for me to cover an ost from drama, right?, but I think this song really suits my situation right now,"

"hmm, who's that girl, hyung? Your girlfriend?"smirked do hwan.

"huh... Aniya....she's just a friend of me, later I'll tell you about it," replied rowoon to do hwan's question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"what's wrong with everyone?, I just want to do my job, and now maybe I'll lost my job too," screamed Ha jin. She had  finished two bottle of soju and she's really drunk.

"that jerk......he didn't knew anything about me, why he suddenly yelled at me?, and the other punk, ki yong oppa.... How dare he still had the urge to hold me, I'm not an easy girl, you know," ha jin mumbling. Everyone that passing by there thinks she has mental illness coz she cursed a lot but at the same time she's crying too.

" ahh, I know, my do hyun will not disappoint me, right? Let us hear what song he will cover today, " ha jin immediately stream her favourite YouTube channel.

"annyeohaseyo, yeorobun... Well, so for today.. I'll cover song from Kim yeon ji with the tittle words of my heart. Yeah, I know I rarely to cover an ost for drama but this one I think I should do coz it means a lot for someone who didn't get the chance to say what the heart wants to say, it's the same for me too, I think I've just hurt someone feelings and I couldn't say sorry to her just like that, of course she will think I'm a bad person and maybe she hates me now but I still want to have hopes that she will forgive me, " said him weakly. He then starts to sing the song.

After ha jin done listening to his song, she commented on his video,

" if I'm that girl, definitely I'll forgive you, do hyun-shi, stay strong and don't worry soon she will realised your sincerity🌼"

Do hyun smiled to see the username of My Melody be the first one to comment. Jin ah indeed knows how he felt right now. He replied to the comment,

" thank you so much, and I hope you can cheer for me as well☺️,"

Ha jin then replied back his comment,

"always❤️," and she turns off his phone.

"if all men in the world like you, do hyun ah, I'm pretty sure I'll not keep crying like this," sighed her and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At ha jin's place,

"it's late but eonnie didn't come home yet, is she drinks again? Aigoo, what makes her sad now?, is it becoz ki yong oppa?" grumbled si yeon. She didn't know what to do so she called SF9 manager, sun woo.

"hello, is this Mr Sun Woo-shi?"

"yes, it's me, may I know who is it?"

"amm, mianhaeyo but I'm ha jin's manager, kang si yeon-ibnida, well we don't get to meet each other yet but may I speak with anyone from SF9? It seems ha jin eonnie didn't come home yet so I'm guessing maybe they know about her coz this evening I saw them enter our company, " explained si yeon.

" ahh, bbajayo, let me pass this phone to young in, the leader, is it okay? "

" yes, please... "

"hello, si yeon-shi, what can I help you, this is youngbin," asks youngbin.

Si yeon then tells him about ha jin who didn't come home yet and youngbin knows who's the one should be responsible for this matter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha, well rowoon ah, you should apologise to her as soon as possible😂😂😂😂.... She really sad😭😭😭.....

By the way, if you're curious about the song, here you go.... The lyrics was really good too....