💕23. First Move

"saeng-il chughahamnida, saeng-il chughahamnida, sang-il chughahamnida," all of them sang the song for rowoon. Rowoon was touched with their wishes and the birthday party is just too good for him. He really grateful that he have a family and friends whom always support him no matter what but something are missing which is his ex-girlfriend whom once he thought that she'll forever with him but he totally wrong but somehow the presence of ha jin makes him more happy and again he didn't know why.

As the party over, ha jin and the girls clean the mess and they're so busy at the kitchen. Ha jin was wooried about Song Ah imo as she looks so exhausted so she let her rest and si yeon too. Both of them really worked diligently to prepare the party while she was looking for rowoon on the evening. Ha jin struggles clean all the dishes and she even tidy the table and may things without realizing rowoon had been watching her since she starts with the cleaning.

"where should I put this plates??, emm, never mind... I try to find the right place, ha...yah, I can remember now, imo once said all the plates and bowls, she will put in the cabinet but.....why they're too high? Aigoo, I need a stool or a chair, emm yeah maybe this is okay, " sighed Ha jin and she pulled a chair so that she can reach the cabinet.

As ha jin was really focus in arranging the plates, suddenly rowoon come closer to her,

"let me help you, ha jin yah, it looks dangerous to you, if you're letting me to help you, it will make your work easier, right?"

"aniya, I'm almost done with it, gwenchana yo, you should get a lot of rest or else....."

"or else... You'll become someone else and I don't want that to happen again," chuckled her.

"again?? What do you mean? I have been one before this?" asks rowoon curiously.

"Ha!!!, ehh no... What I mean is... Ehh.. Never mind, just forget about it," stuttered ha jin as the moment where she and rowoon were kissing so passionately comes to her mind.

"yah, I know you hide something from me, bondaeyo?? You better tell me," rowoon was so eager to know and he even shakes the chair to make her scared a little bit but she just scolding him after that.

"yah, don't shake the chair, you want me to fell or what? Be a gentleman, couldn't you?"

"if you fell then serves you right," said rowoon in annoying way without him realising that one of the screw of the chair was loosen and it makes the chair so unstable.

"woooaah, woaha !!!!" said ha jin before she fell off but lucky for her rowoon quick react save her from falling. Ha jin now was in rowoon's hands.

"yah, neol....gwenchanayo?"

"emm,yeah.... I told you don't shake the chair but you're so stubborn," scold ha jin while slapping rowoon's chest gently.

"emm, such an ungrateful person, I save you though," sighed rowoon.

"emm, arasseo, put me down, ppallli, before others see us,"

"what if they're seeing us? Let them be," answer rowoon bluntly and he put her on the kitchen lap so her eyes are at the same level of his.

"yah, what do you mean? We've nothing, we're just friend," clarified her to make things clearer.

"ohhh, so friends can kissing each other, hurmmm, I don't think so," smiled rowoon.

"wait.... What?!!!"

"whoaa, I thought you're bad at memorizing things but it turns out that you remember about it too, so am I right?"

"what do you mean, rowoon-shi?, we never did such thing, you're being so ridiculous, are you still drunk?" jokes ha jin.

"emm, I thought you're pretending not to remember it, right? How about I try to do it again and we'll see if you can remember it well or not," said rowoon while coming closer to her.